[APP] JLOJCH: Official List of Games Compatible with PCSX2, HDL, USBExtreme, ESR, OPL
Good to all, I have updated the version of JLojch to 3.45 and its updater to 2.21 due to a change in the server where the program was hosted.

The update is important so you can continue to receive program updates.

I recommend deleting all JLOJCH files and download the new version from.

OR You can also follow these steps:

IMPORTANT READ !!!
DO NOT UPDATE FROM JLOJCH. FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF "THE ActualizadorJLOJCH.jar" FROM THE FOLLOWING SOURCEFORGE LINK:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/actuali...r/download
2. REPLACE THE ARCHIVE "ActualizadorJLOJCH.jar" DOWNLOADED BY THE "ActualizadorJLOJCH.jar" file from the JLOJCH FOLDER.
3. EDIT THE FILE config/config.properties and change the line "VersionActualizador=2.20" by "VersionActualizador=2.21"
4. START JLOJCH AND UPGRADE JLOJCH NORMALLY.

NOTE: If you have problems upgrading or updating did not work, uninstall the previous version of JLOJCH and make sure you have deleted the config.properties file and then download or install the latest version of Portable or Installer JLOJCH from SOURCEFORGE:
PORTABLE: https://sourceforge.net/projects/jlojch/...r/download
WINDOWS INSTALLER: https://sourceforge.net/projects/jlojch/...e/download

Changes:

- Change of Download Server.

Thank you all and excuse the inconvenience

Sponsored links

Good to all, I have updated the version of JLojch to 3.46 and its updater to 2.22 due to a change in server protocol for downloads

The update is important so you can continue to receive program updates.

I recommend deleting all JLOJCH files and download the new version from.

OR You can also follow these steps:

IMPORTANT TO READ !!!

DO NOT UPDATE FROM JLOJCH, IT DOES NOT WORK DUE TO A CHANGE OF PROTOCOL RESOLVED IN THE FOLLOWING VERSION.

Follow the following steps:
1º Download the new version of the actualizadorJLOJCH.jar from the following github link:
https://github.com/nokiajavi/Actualizado...JLOJCH.jar
2º Replace the actualizadorJLOJCH.jar file downloaded by the actualizadorJLOJCH.jar file of the folder where jlojch is installed.
3º Edit the file config/config.properties and change the line VersionActualizador=2.21 to VersionActualizador=2.22
4º Press the button no of this dialog.
5th Start jlojch and update jlojch normally.

NOTE: If you have problems updating or the update has not worked, uninstall the previous version of JLOJCH and make sure you have deleted the config.properties file and then download or install the latest version of Portable JLOJCH or Installer from GITHUB:
PORTABLE: https://github.com/nokiajavi/JLojch/rele...rtable.rar
WINDOWS INSTALLER: https://github.com/nokiajavi/JLojch/rele...hSetup.exe

CHANGELOG:
- Fixed: Added TLS1.1 and TLS1.2 to allow updater downloads from the server
- Java version change to 1.7
- Java version requirement updated to version 1.7

Thank you all and excuse the inconvenience

The technology changes and the servers increasingly ask for more security to access the files, due to this, I had to update the JLojch code and the Updater to allow to make the updates of the program without problems.
New version of JLojch Android (2.14).

Changes:
Adaptation to the new Google Play policies compatible with the new versions of Android.
New version of JLojch Android (2.16)

Changes:
- Added support for Android 10
- Fixed: In the horizontal mode the buttons of the listings were not shown correctly and they were not resized correctly in all the devices.
- Added: Check with database server before starting the application to avoid slow starts and waiting for timeout when the server is down.
- Added: Confirmation is added by pressing the back button on the main screen to close the application and not consume memory.
- Added: The list of items that will be updated in Offline Mode is added. In addition, a download percentage is added so that you know how much is missing when updating data in the offline mode.
New version of JLojch Android (2.18)

Changes:
- Added: compatibility with Android 11
- Added: new "perfect" status for PCSX2 listings.
- Changed: Due to the new policies of Google Play, the application can only be updated through Google Play, which has eliminated the option to update through JLojch, although the updates will continue to be displayed and you will be allowed to access Google Play to update directly.
- Fixed: USBExtreme was misspelled.
Information 
Here I finally bring you the long-awaited update of JLojch to make it 100% functional again. Thank you all for your patience, and as I always say, if you find any fault or something, you can tell me about it. Thank you very much and enjoy for many more years. 

Download as usual from UpdaterJLOJCH.jar or from github if the updater fails

New version of JLojch 4.59
Changelog:
- New: when adding a game, you can click on the images to activate the corresponding checkboxes or radios.
- New: the search engine will also search for the discoId field in addition to the name.
- New: field date and last contribution to the lists of the Offline Mode to be able to calculate the information of the last game added and the date of the list.
- New: I forgot my password screen to set a new password in case of loss. (Required to have email registered in the account).
- New: Forgot my username screen, to remember the username when it has been forgotten. (Required to have email registered in the account).
- New: Screen to change the current password (Requires being authenticated).
- New: detection of the language of the operating system and preselection of the language that corresponds to that of the operating system if JLojch supports that language in the language selection screen.
- New: an email will be sent with a copy of the message you have sent through the menu Report a bug or suggestion.
- New: the legend of the / HDLoader states of each listing will be displayed in the language the application is in instead of the application logo depending on the listing tab selected.
- New: windows can be closed by pressing the ESCAPE key.
- New: Layer that allows showing the loading screen in each of the tabs of the lists when loading or updating said table.
- New: Connection with Rest services to carry out all the operations of the database and sending emails.
- New: New perfect condition to the PCSX2 listing.
- New: Option to select if you want to send the name of the Operating System detected by JLojch when it sends an error or a suggestion.
- New: download screen with percentage when updating UpdaterJLojch.
- New: search by name and diskId in the modification and deletion screens of my games.
- New: New requirements for passwords
- New: New requirements for the username.
- New: The latest version of the updater will be downloaded if the application detects that the UpdaterJLOJCH.jar does not exist or is corrupted.
- New: new loading screen that allows to eliminate application freezes and keep the user waiting to finish the operation in order to interact with the application.
- New: JLojch manual translated into English (automatic)
- Changed: Password security to a seeded sha1 Algorithm.
- Changed: the remarks field allows adding any character.
- Changed: disable actions menu instead of actions menu internal submenus
- Changed: Updated the user manual in Spanish.
- Changed: Offline Mode will no longer use the Internet.
- Changed: images in gifs of the screens by high quality png.
- Changed: the home screen will show actual messages of what the app is doing.
- Changed: the game name allows the following characters: A-Z0-9¡! &:, - \\ / º.'¿? #.
- Changed: New app logo.
- Changed: Java 8 minimum requirement.
- Changed: the keyboard shortcuts in the Actions menu are changed. Crtl + N: Add Game; Crtl + E: Modify my games; Crtl + D: Delete my games.
- Changed: It is allowed to add, edit and delete at the same time in multiple lists.
- Changed: It is allowed to load or update the data from the file menu and from the main screen button at any time
- Changed: JLojch terms and conditions updated
- Changed: the texts of the PCSX2 listing states have been changed to the images of the PCSX2 states. (With the legend they will be able to know its meaning).
- Changed: Visual style change causes the application to restart.
- Changed: Changing the language causes the application to restart.
- Fixed: crash when downloading UpdaterJLOJCH.jar
- Fixed: links and mailto operation were not opening in help.
- Fixed: Item combos were not disabled correctly.
- Fixed: No Modes item was not translated.
- Fixed: version of OPL and PCSX2 was not validated correctly.
- Fixed: It was not allowed to add images in https to the listings. A URL checker has been added to support different protocols.
- Fixed: the ESR, OPL or PCSX2 version was saved when the status was NOT GOING or No Information.
- Fixed: it was allowed to add any character to the PCSX2 version instead of a. to separate the numbers.
- Removed: tab lock.
- Removed: Loading screen.
- Improved: Libraries update.
- Improved: Changed the images of the listings for images with transparencies to improve the view of the listings based on each visual style applied.
- Improved: changed the images in the add, modify ... windows to high-quality images with transparencies.
- Improved: screen validations and error messages.
- Improved: faster loading of pcsx2 games list.
- Improved: Comparison panel for images and observations.
- Improved: game deletion process with bug information for each game.
- Improved: Redesign of the user registration screen.
- Improved: Code refactoring and optimization.
- Improved: My Account Information screen loading speed.
- Improved: Application startup time has been significantly reduced.
- Moved: The credential deletion submenu has been moved to the my account menu.

New version of ActualizadorJLojch 2.27

Changelog:

- New requirement: Java 8
- Added: Message indicating the version that is being updated
- Added: total download size
- Changed: Home screen optimized with actual messages from the updater startup process
- Improved: No file will be created for the download procedure. Everything will be done in memory
- Improvements in the update process
- Improved: Faster app launch
- Removed: Updater start and end sounds
- Code refactoring
Hello, I've recently downloaded ScpToolbox to connect my ps3 controller to my pc. I had put the usb into a different slot and now it seems it doesn't want to work. I tired to put it in it's original usb port and it still doesn't work. Anyone can help would be appreciated.
(10-19-2020, 12:55 AM)Loo0ps Wrote: Hello, I've recently downloaded ScpToolbox to connect my ps3 controller to my pc. I had put the usb into a different slot and now it seems it doesn't want to work. I tired to put it in it's original usb port and it still doesn't work. Anyone can help would be appreciated.

Hello good, the same thing has happened to me several times in Windows 10. For example when it is updated, also happens to me that you review, the solution is to install again but by checking the checkbox force installation . The this way works for me again without problems, although in the application where the detected controllers come out it does not come out to you, but if it works. 

I hope it works for you.
(10-19-2020, 07:26 AM)nokiajavi Wrote: Hello good, the same thing has happened to me several times in Windows 10. For example when it is updated, also happens to me that you review, the solution is to install again but by checking the checkbox force installation . The this way works for me again without problems, although in the application where the detected controllers come out it does not come out to you, but if it works. 

I hope it works for you.
Yeah that's what I did when I first installed it, it worked fine when I first downloaded it but when i switched the cord into a different usb port and installed the ps3 driver there it just stopped working
(10-19-2020, 07:35 AM)Loo0ps Wrote: Yeah that's what I did when I first installed it, it worked fine when I first downloaded it but when i switched the cord into a different usb port and installed the ps3 driver there it just stopped working

In theory it should work, maybe it is best to uninstall everything and reinstall, it is important to restart before reinstalling it. And if I don't always use the same usb, I always use the same one to avoid problems. But a clean install should work. I'm sorry of not being of more help.