[APP] JLOJCH: Official List of Games Compatible with PCSX2, HDL, USBExtreme, ESR, OPL
Thumbs Up 
[Image: JLojch-Logo.png]

Latest Version of the Program: 4.59 October 17, 2020
Latest Version of the Updater: 2.27 October 17, 2020
Latest Version of JLojch Android: 2.18 July 13, 2020

Welcome friends here I bring my application I've been developing since 2009, and now, in this latest version I added the PCSX2 compatibility list.

Well To Start

What is JLojch? What is the utility JLojch?

It is a java application that used to query, add, modify and delete games from the list of games compatible with:

-HDLoader/HDAdvance
-Open PS2 Loader
-USBExtreme/USBAdvance
-ESR
-PCSX2

JLojch was created to have a fast and efficient access, which lets in all, not a single person, keep all updated listings, all in one application, in one place, all in one unified place all people using different methods, forever without having to make a single person has to go take care of entering all the contributions of users; JLojch automatically public and everyone can see real-time publications.

Languages JLojch

JLojch is available in 4 languages: Spanish, English, French and German. The French and German translations may contain errors

How to use all the functions of the program?

To use all the features of the app as: add, delete and modify games etc ... have to register for the application, accessed from the Settings Menu -> Register

Actions: request games, search games, filter etc. can be made without registering on the application. The registration application is only for users who wish to modify or add more games to the list.

I can Use JLOJCH on my PC?

JLOJCH can be used in Windows or Linux or any operating system you have installed Java version 8 or higher.

JLOJCH this tested and works perfectly in the following operating systems (NO means NO work on other versions):

-Microsoft Windows 2000 (any version)
-Microsoft Windows Me Milenium Edition (any version)
-Microfost Windows XP Home Edition (any version)
-Microfost Windows XP Profesional SP3 (any version)
-Microsoft Windows Vista Entherprise (any version)
-Microsoft Windows Seven Profesional (any version)
-Microsoft Windows Seven Ultimate (64 bits)
-Microsoft Windows 8 (Any version)

-Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron
-Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex
-Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope
-Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala
-Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx
-Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat
-Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal
-Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot
-Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Precise Pangolin
-Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal
-Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail
-Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander
-Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Trusty Tahr

- Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leompard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leompard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)

- Chrome OS Linux 1.0.626 RC (x86) Live CD
- Chrome OS Linux 1.0.626 RC (x86) USB Disk Image
- Chrome OS 0.9.576 RC Live CD
- Chrome OS 0.9.570 RC Live CD
- Chrome OS 0.8.552 beta Live CD

-Debian 6

It works perfectly, but to register you have to be activated in the system as root.

- Solaris 10

Can I use JLOJCH on my phone?

[Image: TnP7CJr.png]

Yes, currently it has been released a version of JLojch for Android, obviously does not have all the features you have the PC version, but the basic functionality to check the listings HDLoader, USBExtreme, ESR, Open PS2 Loader and PCSX2.

This application is 100 % created from scratch by me. It has no limitation as some users tested in the previous beta version.

Changelog:

List of features of version 2.14:
- Support new devices
List of features of version 2.13:
- New: No Connection Mode.
- Bug fixes.
Features list of version 2.0 :
Complete remodeling of the application.
New features:
- New: Listings loaded in listview
- New: alphabet to find the games.
- New: Game detail
- New: Using the horizontal and vertical application.
- New: Display of charge.
- New: Remastering Images
- New: Home screen with sound.
- New: Fits perfectly to all devices.
Version 1.0 :
- Includes HDLoader , USBExtreme , ESR , OPL and PCSX2 listings .
- Includes Updater.
- Includes four languages : Spanish , English , French and German.
- For Tablet and Mobile
- To android 3.0 and above

Screenshots:
   [Image: Screenshot-1594732432.png]
[Image: Screenshot-1594732546.png][Image: Screenshot-1594732548.png]
[Image: Screenshot-1594732599.png][Image: Screenshot-1594732652.png]
[Image: Screenshot-1594732679.png][Image: Screenshot-1594732736.png]

I have tested this version on the following devices without any problem : Samsung Galaxy S3 , Sony Xperia L , Lg Optimus L5 II , HTC ONE SV, BlueStatks 0.8.7 ( Tablet )

It is the first official version of Android JLojch and my first application for this programming language , I hope I have as much acceptance as the PC version . You can comment to my future improvements or errors you find.

[Image: Ori3XME.png]  
Version History

JLOJCH Changelog
JLojch history is available from the JLojch application in the menu Help -> Version History.

Functions and usefulness of this application: (Let it offers and what can be done)

You can view all the features of JLojch, Jlojch running and pressing the F1, or from the Menu Help -> Help

or any questions do not hesitate to lend to me writing here or in a private message, improvements or suggestions you please put the application is accepted, also if you find any bugs or errors in the translations of tango elements or anything else you comuníquemelas

Here I show a screenshot of the application:

[Image: ayuda-JLojch.png]

To run the application you just have to double click on the file or Jlojch.jar do this right click the file and choose Jlojch.jar open with Java:

[Image: tfLSwPJ.png]

If you do not have this program, click Choose Program ... find the x default java machine is in: C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\bin\javaw.exe
ó
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_251\bin\ javaw.exe

Depending on the version of java installed path is JR8 (for version 8) etc.

For Linux users, if you said to run home when trying to run or ActualizadoJLOJCH.jar JLojch.jar or not you can run the class file is not found, you have to right click JLojch.jar above, then "properties", and you are going to leave and choose the option to run: Run the file as a program

Well and here is the download links of the program:
Compatible with all Windows version tested on XP, Vista and Seven, 10, Linux and MAC OS X, Solaris, Debian:

Download links:

JLOJCH OFFICIAL INSTALLER LAST VERSION (Windows only or using Wine in Linux):

Author's Website from SourceForge: Official JLojch Installer (Windows only)

JLojch Portable LAST VERSION (All Operating Systems):

Author's Website From SourceForge: JLojch Portable (All Operating Systems):

JLojch for Android:
Author's Website From SourceForge: JLojch for Android

[Image: Ori3XME.png]

Sponsored links

I've released a new version of JLojch 3.37 as I said. Includes major changes and developments. Enjoy.

ChangeLog:

- Fixed: Failed to launch the application and detect the language, eg other countries es_MX failed because there was this resource
- Fixed: Query that gets the name and date of the last game added to all lists.
- Fixed: missing PCSX2 in About ...
- Fixed: an image is not displayed in the help.

Downloads in the main post.
Nice work nokia bro ! Please take a rep!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Thank you very much Brock! I hope it will be helpful to all users. Thanks for Rep!
(02-04-2014, 12:16 PM)nokiajavi Wrote: Thank you very much Brock! I hope it will be helpful to all users. Thanks for Rep!

;-) no problem!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
hi all , I am proud to announce that I have developed the application of JLojch for android .

This application is 100 % created from scratch by me. It has no limitation as some users tested in the previous beta version.

Logically JLojch main function can be performed in the application for android, that is, that you can see all listings of games compatible with HDLoader , ESR , USBExtreme , OPL (HDD , USB ETH) and PCSX2 . You do not have all the features as the PC version JLojch , but also is very useful , because the mobile always at hand and it goes on.

Features list of version 1.0 :

- Includes HDLoader , USBExtreme , ESR , OPL and PCSX2 listings .
- Includes Updater.
- Includes four languages ​​: Spanish , English , French and German.
- For Tablet and Mobile
- To android 3.0 and above

I have tested this version on the following devices without any problem : Samsung Galaxy S3 , Sony Xperia L , Lg Optimus L5 II , HTC ONE SV, BlueStatks 0.8.7 ( Tablet )

It is the first official version of Android JLojch and my first application for this programming language , I hope I have as much acceptance as the PC version . You can comment to my future improvements or errors you find.

Here you have the download link for the application:

http://nokiajavi.scenespain.net/jlojch/movil/JLojch.apk

Some screenshots (More ScreanShots in first post):

[Image: listados.png] [Image: acercaDe.png] [Image: oplhdd.png] [Image: oplusb.png] [Image: oplred.png][IMG]www.nokiajavi.scenespain.net/jlojch/movil/capturas/en/salir.png[/IMG]

You can also download the version from the first post of this thread. Coming in marketplace.
New version of JLojch 3.38.

Changes:

- Change server database.

Comming soon new features and improvements.
New version of JLojch 3.39

Changes:

- Fixed: JLojch did not start when you could not connect to the server.
When the server JLojch exceeded the bandwidth set for the month, JLojch did not start now he asks whether you want to boot JLojch in offline mode or close the application.

As it has exceeded its bandwidth server doesnt start the application and update via the updater.

Access the web dep sourceforge project to download the latest version 3.39 of JLojch and to continue using JLojch as solves the error bandwidth.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/jlojch/files/

Thanks
As it promised. I released a new version of Android JLojch. Version sure that you will be quite pleasant and more usable.

Made of pure native android application.

Here you have changes, but I think it's best that you prove yourselves:

Complete remodeling of the application.
New features:
- New: Listings loaded in listview
- New: alphabet to find the games.
- New: Game detail
- New: Using the Horizontal and Vertical application.
- New: Display of charge.
- New: Remastering Images
- New: Home screen with sound.
- New: Fits perfectly to all devices.

Within hours it will be available as an upgrade through stores like google play, opera, but if you can not wait, you can download the new version from the same application on vustro mobile or from the official site of sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/p/jlojchandroid/

Enjoy!
New Version JLojch Android 2.13
Changelog:
- New: Offline Mode.
- Fix: various bugs.