splitscreen...

Sponsored links

default settings since crossfire isn't used in pcsx2

It lags because your CPU is too weak, and 2 players gameplay is quite taxing
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
or since crossfire is not supported the 6530D is being used instead of 6870 AFAIK DBZ BT3 is not demanding ....
No guys I'm sure the 6870 is getting used, It's plugged in via hdmi etc and yh the CPU is quad core I was told quad core 2.7ghz is enough
it must be the settings that i messed around with, can I do something to make use of what I got, or does this Mean I should over clock?
[Image: ps2%20emu.png]
Yo try this are my setting from GSD HD 6870 and Phenom 2 @ 3.4 Ghz constant 60 Fps...

[Image: DBZ.jpg]

This are other setting:

[Image: settingspcsx2.jpg]
thanks im going to try those settings
The Phenom is faster than any Bulldozer CPU on the same clocks, and yours has even 1,3 Ghz extra from his. Sorry to say but the AMD A6 3670K is a bad choice for PCSX2 (and in general...)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
hi everyone, i'm new here.
im trying to play metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty, i dunno the proper settings for the emulator on my pc. haha it runs fast but then it goes slow-mo in some areas, here's my specs:

vista 32
core 2 duo e7500 2.93ghz
ati radeon hd 4350 512mb
3gb ram ddr2

can someone help me? thanks! Laugh
I suggest you make your own thread than pick a random existing one.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

sorry i posted at the wrong thread, i didnt pick this one randomly, i wouldn't do that. i was reading the "pcsx2 1.0.0 settings help" clicking next newest maybe brought me here without me knowing. thanks for letting me know