ATI vs Nvidia
(01-29-2009, 06:37 PM)NightKing Wrote:
(01-29-2009, 06:27 PM)Nokiaman Wrote: nVidia.ATi has problems with drivers.

STFU. One rule - If I don't know nothing about, I'm not writing about it.

Actually ATi drivers are very stable.

NightKing flaming is not tolerated here.Do not do this again,or I will have to warn you.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Mhhhh, so I realize that, for PCSX2, is better a nvidia card, isn't it?

I'll buy a GTX 260, so.

I think that, with it, and with a good PC, I'll be able to play almost of PCSX2 Playable Game at a decent speed and with a decent resolution.
Thanks to all Smile
(01-29-2009, 08:16 PM)Bositman Wrote: NightKing flaming is not tolerated here.Do not do this again,or I will have to warn you.

But he's right, ATI drivers are not a reason not to buy an ATI card, now when there's an issue, they'll fix it almost right away.
Sorry about that, but when I see a ***** like this (problems with ATi drivers) I'm getting a little nervous. Sorry Wink
Ati Doesnt Have AS good of Drivers as Nvidia But none the less they are Good, and you can even get custom Drivers for nvidia at laptopvideo2go.com I would deinately Say get the Geforce 260 - NightKing Obviously Has a ATI which is why you got All defensive? i think we all like to think what we own, Would PWN the competition right?... In the end Nvidia Wins, For now =]
Smoke Till I Choke, High Till I die
When i Die ima be so high that ima get up and walk leaving the concrete Bare with the Chalk Outline Still there.
NVIDIA ftw, ATI suck ass.
That is.

Let's HOLYWAR begins!