About Atlus games(Shin Megami Tensei series)
Dont know what to tell ya, i just checked again and still works fine same as 1406, 1412 and 1426 broken while a 1538 was fine already for me, maybe we dont have the same version? mine's SLUS 20911 with CRC = E8FCF8EC maybe gabest added crc fix to nocturne as well...

Edit1: Ah seems that was the case, found a Nocturne crc line in the source which is probably why mine works right... maybe you can add yours if you know how to change it and compile and see if its the fix

Code:
GSCrc.cpp
{0xE8FCF8EC, SMTNocturne, US, ZWriteMustNotClear}, // saves/reloads z buffer around shadow drawing

Edit2: Yeah this is the fix, removed that line and compiled and the the see thru walls were back, I'm gonna try to add this one to my Digital Devil Saga and see if it works the same as it should anyway :3

Edit3: Yeah using the same crc fix with Digital Devil Saga also removes the see thru object in the game, ofc the see thru shadows come back but it's much better to have the see thru shadows than objects in the newer GSdx really. Anyway if you dont know how to compile GSdx adding your CRC to the list what you can do is go to the GSdx thread and post your crc for the game so gabest or someone else adds it later... well either that or wait and see if it gets fixed right after some time Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

The Z see-trough problem is still there.
You essentially have the choice of see-trough characters (shadows win), or see-through geometry.

Try both, an older, and a new GSdx. Use what gives less bugs Tongue2
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/de...%20Summary

Updated the official bug report with my experiences with current SVN head (r2116), which pretty much confirm and mirror those of Shadow Lady posted here about older versions.

Thank you Shadow Lady for finding this fix, because now the game is playable. Smile
ZZogl have a nice picture, but I remove shadows at all for it.
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=2129

Got in today, for DDS1. I don't know if DDS2, DS1, DS2 are also affected or fixed by the same fix?