About PCSX2 1.5.0 best settings.
I'm sorry. But I was wondering what's best settings for Weak PC's? 'cause Any Hardware Mode & Any Software Mode they both run really slow, unfortunately. And I dunno what's the best settings for the Frameskips.

My PC Specs-
4GB RAM
1TB Hard-Drive
AMD Athlon™ II X2 250u 1.60 Ghz Processor.
AMD Vision Brand. ATI Mobility Readon HD 4200

Sponsored links

this should still apply even with 1.5.0 dev builds.
DOn't expect any playable game, though. better keep playing them on your PS2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Quoted to remove font, size, and color formatting to make it readable on my device easier.
(07-15-2018, 04:18 PM)PS4Pro Wrote: I'm sorry. But I was wondering what's best settings for Weak PC's? 'cause Any Hardware Mode & Any Software Mode they both run really slow, unfortunately. And I dunno what's the best settings for the Frameskips.

My PC Specs-
4GB RAM
1TB Hard-Drive
AMD Athlon™ II X2 250u 1.60 Ghz Processor.
AMD Vision Brand. ATI Mobility Readon HD 4200

Unfortunately with a single threaded rating well below what we recomend (554 vs 1600) the majority 99% of games will probably be way too slow to play. With your CPU's performance you might be able to run some PS2 to PC ports (not the hd remakes but the original ports) since a lot of those were made for a pentium 4 which is closer to your CPU's performance.
(07-15-2018, 05:06 PM)TkSilver Wrote: Quoted to remove font, size, and color formatting to make it readable on my device easier.

Unfortunately with a single threaded rating well below what we recomend (554 vs 1600) the majority 99% of games will probably be way too slow to play.  With your CPU's performance you might be able to run some PS2 to PC ports (not the hd remakes but the original ports) since a lot of those were made for a pentium 4 which is closer to your CPU's performance.

I see, how do I play it without being hd? 'cause I'm just trying to turn the graphics down so they can be more smoother.
Set gsdx internal resolution to native.
What you can do is having a look at the link I provided too...

And again, don't expect anything to be playable.
Your Ps2 is probably still your best bet.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
What I ment was games like this should be playable on your system

https://store.steampowered.com/app/12140/Max_Payne/

Not HD remakes like this

https://store.steampowered.com/app/35987..._Remaster/

I don't think you are going to be able to emulate anything more demanding then a PS1 with any real success. Though older native PC games might be a reasonable alternative for some titles.
Oh okay I see. Yeah, my PSone games are running flawlessly on this PC obviously. In order to get my PS2 to work, I'ma need a decent Gaming PC at least like a Dell Gaming Desktop.