About my FPS
Probably I got from 8-13 FPS
my PC got this configurations:
* 512 RAM
* 126 graphic card
* 2.8 procesor
* 80 GB hard ***** (but it's not important)
btw I want to incrase my FPS, also I got problem becouse my game is slow is it cos of FPS ?
can you tell me how to incrase it, or to faster a bit my program when I play games... ty, sry for my bad english

Sponsored links

i'd say... buy a decent PC, or stick to your PS2.
yours barely meets the minimum requirements to use pcsx2.
sorry
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Man your pc might be good Smile but it may not be enough for pcsx2 especially if it is a single core processor Sad
your CPU should be enough to play at least the least demanding games at 40fps. Use speedhacks. Enable the recommended ones max out EE hack and experiment with the VU cycle stealing hack
Did you not realize what kind of GPU he has...? Tisk, tisk...
(02-26-2011, 05:11 AM)orchlon Wrote: your CPU should be enough to play at least the least demanding games at 40fps. Use speedhacks. Enable the recommended ones max out EE hack and experiment with the VU cycle stealing hack

can you tell me from where I can get speed hack? to be to normal, cos my games not 40 fps they are max 20 fps
Did you even check out the emulator's configuration or the configuration guide? Cause there is a huge tab called SPEEDHACKS.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I tried that 3x speed and something from forums/youtube like changing to Bob bff, and still speed is almost same maybe a bit faster... cos I only want to speed up to normal not want that fast, and btw can you tell me what configurations to do for that ?
bump can some1 help me ?
(02-26-2011, 12:36 AM)iHeroYouZero Wrote: Probably I got from 8-13 FPS
my PC got this configurations:
* 512 RAM
* 126 graphic card
* 2.8 procesor
* 80 GB hard ***** (but it's not important)
btw I want to incrase my FPS, also I got problem becouse my game is slow is it cos of FPS ?
can you tell me how to incrase it, or to faster a bit my program when I play games... ty, sry for my bad english

your PC is a crap looks like a 586 or P4 age...don't expect miracles on that.
get the modern PC now Core-i series w/ a mid-range/hi-end video card of ATI HD 56xx~5990 or HD66xx~6990 series or Nvidia 45x~490 series or 550~590 series.
or play it on your ps2 instead.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel