About the making cheats utility
I've noticed that since the upgrade to 0.9.7 the create cheats utility is missing.

Is this the options that says "Patches (unimplemented)"? If not? How can I access the option?

Thanks!
My Computer: Intel i7 870 @ 2.93 Ghz. XForce Ati Radeon 5870 with 1 Gb RAM. 6 GB DDR3 1333 Mhz RAM.

Sponsored links

Well... unimplemented means unimplemented... I don't see how that's not clear Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Actually It's perfectly clear.

I was just wondering if that option was indeed the one I was looking for....

Anyway I bypassed the problem by simply using an older version that I had of pcsx, creating the cheat there and then using it in the new version....

Smile

Thanks anyway!
My Computer: Intel i7 870 @ 2.93 Ghz. XForce Ati Radeon 5870 with 1 Gb RAM. 6 GB DDR3 1333 Mhz RAM.
I think that option "Patches(unimplemented)" is (will be) about actually using the game database to patch the game automatically from start (like applying the fix for Tri-Ace games or even speed hacks). Just a supposition, I'd like to know for sure.

Edit: since the "enable patches" actually does it, would be the above a editing tool?
Imagination is where we are truly real
Maybe but those options are allready there (like creating your own patch and applying gamefixes)
isn't there a Cheats folder there now I just make my patches thru Notepad Manually and send it there
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
Sure! But for that you've got to know the code or cheat. If you don't you have to find it. If you don't have the patch finder utility then you can't. Or at least I don't know how to....
see my sig for a guide to make cheats
Thanks! I'll consider it whenever I need to find other cheats.