About the snow effect
We need this snow plugin but with x1000 snowflakes that do add up quickly Tongue2

Edit: Try this in Firefox 3 for a taste of how fun it'd be xD
http://simplest-image-hosting.net/jpg-0-unbenannt17

Sponsored links

I can't help but feel, that this conversation went down last year as well. Déjà vu Wacko
Wow if a simple snow javascript crashes your firefox you have bigger issues than this Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
that's true 5 taps of pcsx2 web site and then bbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it don't respond and you lost all yours information
Erm the snow is only rendered for the active tab, so even if you open 500 tabs it will be the same. I constantly have 3 or more tabs and it has never crashed Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
not only 5 about 10 actually ( on the old snow thanks for changing ) but it realy crash
Bositman said it before, it's only rendered for the active window, I usually open all new posts in different tabs when I check the forums so more than your 10 and don't have a problem... what browser do you use that keeps it active all the time? looks curious Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
mozila fire fox
Firefox will crash alot if you have tons of useless addons on it and it doesent help if your computer sucks so thats probly why it crashes. If you are having so much trouble get Chrome to use as a second browser.
(12-31-2010, 04:38 PM)Raizen Wrote: Firefox will crash alot if you have tons of useless addons on it and it doesent help if your computer sucks so thats probly why it crashes. If you are having so much trouble get Chrome to use as a second browser.

My firefox rarely crash(maybe 5-10 times per month...most of the time I know why it crashed and I was expecting it to crash)and I do a lot of things with it and I have more than 50 addons