Accessing Saved Games on Memory Card
Where exactly do I need to go to see what games I have saved on the memory cards? When I venture to the memory cards directory, I see the memory card files themselves but no directory of any saved games. Viewing the cards in PCSX2 doesn't offer (unless I'm just not seeing it) a way to view data on the cards, just options to create, duplicate, rename, etc.

I did create a 32mb card because the 8mb filled up pretty quick but I'd still like to be able to delete and / or transfer saved games from the 8mb to the 32mb if possible.

Thanks.

Sponsored links

source - no disc
(09-18-2015, 02:19 AM)Cryotech Wrote: Where exactly do I need to go to see what games I have saved on the memory cards? When I venture to the memory cards directory, I see the memory card files themselves but no directory of any saved games. Viewing the cards in PCSX2 doesn't offer (unless I'm just not seeing it) a way to view data on the cards, just options to create, duplicate, rename, etc.

I did create a 32mb card because the 8mb filled up pretty quick but I'd still like to be able to delete and / or transfer saved games from the 8mb to the 32mb if possible.

Thanks.

http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/mymc/ 
+
http://www.ps2savetools.com/wpfb-file/ps..._0-8x-zip/
Thanks for the help you two.

I went with Saiki's method because everything was handled internally using PCSX2 and didn't require downloading and installation of additional software which made it quicker. Even though I didn't use them, I do appreciate the links to the applications if in the future I decide to go that route JonyeGway.
Pcsx2 offers nowadays memory card folders. The memory card is saved as folder containing ps2 files. Like that you can handle saves using the windows explorer.
Thanks for the tip willkuer. I'll check that out as well. If I can simply copy files over to a different directly, that'd be a lot easier than booting up software and would be the way to go. Are there any known bugs / issues with using the memory card as a folder I'd need to know about? Such as compatibility issues, saves not being loaded etc.?
To my knowledge there are no issues so far or they have been solved already.
Indeed, we haven't found anything wrong with the memory card folder implementation yet
[Image: newsig.jpg]