Ace combat 4 freezing during cut scene
Is there a way to fix this, I've read of a similar issue in a forum post from April 2010. They said they could get it to work by mashing the start button but it seems to be impossible to me skip the cut scenes fast enough to prevent the error.

I can't get as far as the first level, by attempting to mash the start button as quickly as I can I've successfully gotten past the first cut scene which I initially didn't but just can't get as far as actual gameplay. Also, obviously it'd be nice if viewing the cut scenes were possible anyway, but maybe that's not possible. Is there some reliable way to skip all cut scenes.

Sponsored links

UPDATE: I managed to mash the start button fast enough to get to the mission but now I"m faced with less than 2 fps and no joystick control. I should have thought of the joystick issue really. I've only got my keyboard. Is it possible to configure the arrow keys to control the left joystick?
(11-07-2011, 07:38 PM)departure Wrote: UPDATE: I managed to mash the start button fast enough to get to the mission but now I"m faced with less than 2 fps and no joystick control. I should have thought of the joystick issue really. I've only got my keyboard. Is it possible to configure the arrow keys to control the left joystick?

Yes, and you may want to take a look at everything in the settings section.
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"