Action Replay Max or PCSX2 not saving
What do you portable version? I downloaded the stand-alone installer.
But I'll give it a try.

Sponsored links

I know this is old, but its a same issue I am facing, I know there is pnach files, but this isnt ideal when it comes to turning codes on/off.

I think the problem is the way PCSX2 handles memory cards, Action Replay Max for some reason won't detect your memory card, even when using Max Memory. Your memory cards will show as red and it won't access it.

I have tried searching for answers, the solution I think would be if Action Replay Max could detect your memory cards, then users could import their AR MAX Settings file and import it to PCSX2.

It would be great if a patch or fix could be found/made so it can load off your memory card so it can save your settings and codes you have activated, it would even allow users then to manually add new cheats for their games.

Problem I have is I have a legit copy of Action Replay Max, but its not the most up-to-date version, so I cant manually add cheats for games I own, but aren't on the Action Replay Max disc.

I have tried to find other versions of Action Replay Max, such as the Evo edition but for some reason it won't boot. It will keep taking you to the Insert PS2 Disc screen, which is odd because it works fine on my PS2 console - I have tried mounting the disc as a virtual drive, I have tried booting file as an .iso, tried fast boot.

Nothing seems to work, only the old version seems to work for me.