Add saves?
Now you must please tell me how to do, because i sell a car, and no i have 500,338. Sorry, i was trying. But, anyway i dont find anything.
P.S. Buy a car, not sell.

Sponsored links

L500338 > param search
Dosen't find, what can i do?
Hit : 0
Can be, because my windows is 64bits?
But if i put 500,338, search 2 hits.
(04-15-2009, 06:50 PM)Saiki Wrote: no, use whatever money that one has

@vsub: use FFF.. it'll hit max, and not go over

Like I said the cheat value is completely different than the value you see,so using the value that I think it will give me 99,999,999 money(5F5E0FF)won't give me that much money but some other value.

The game uses reverse values and are converted in some way.

To say it simple,the normal ways to search for known values are completely useless in this game.You wont find the cheat when you try to search by using the value you see
(04-15-2009, 07:05 PM)vsub Wrote:
(04-15-2009, 06:50 PM)Saiki Wrote: no, use whatever money that one has

@vsub: use FFF.. it'll hit max, and not go over

Like I said the cheat value is completely different than the value you see,so using the value that I think it will give me 99,999,999 money(5F5E0FF)won't give me that much money but some other value.

The game uses reverse values and are converted in some way.

sounds like tekken 5 Angry
use art money it is very easy if you not understand it just read the manual it is clear and simple download it now and try it

Attached Files
.exe   artmoney729eng.exe (Size: 1,34 MB / Downloads: 296)
(04-15-2009, 07:11 PM)dark king Wrote: use art money it is very easy if you not understand it just read the manual it is clear and simple download it now and try it

You can find the cheat with any program but you won't know what value you must enter for max money.

The cheat for money is working in reverse way...when you buy something the value increase not decrease.
that sound strange but why he not freeze the address i think that ok with him
Dark King, thanks but dont work.
ok that is problem but why you ask any one have the game and take his save i think you will find one