Add the ability to swap memory cards
(11-06-2015, 07:06 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I know exactly what he is talking about. I used to deal with it on my real PS2.

But the folder memory card feature creates per game memory cards. Hence if it only reads slot 1, the saves will always be in slot 1. There is no switching to do.

I got the git and installed it, but I didn't realize this was a thing. I just drag and dropped and that worked just fine, I thought that was the new feature you were talking about.

(11-06-2015, 12:12 AM)willkuer Wrote: They are portable: download and run. No need to install.

After that you can convert your memory card (backup!!) to folders using the inbuilt function. Then you merge the folders in the file system. The correct memcard saves are added to a virtual memory card on game boot.

You say the "inbuilt function". Where is that an option? This is what my memory card pane shows as:

[Image: 3673383f6c.png]

I have that folder option ticked as you can see, but I don't think it's doing anything.
Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 @1600mhz
Gigabyte H97-D3H | addlink S70 1TB M.2 SSD Samsung EVO 840 250GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB

Sponsored links

I must confess I never used it but I guess you just click on your memcard (backup!!) -> click on convert... and thats it.
(11-06-2015, 07:20 PM)willkuer Wrote: I must confess I never used it but I guess you just click on your memcard (backup!!) -> click on convert... and thats it.

Yeah, that's it. Thanks! So I can just convert my "saves" memcard to be used by every game for save data and that's automatic? Then I can leave my others separate for any gameshark/codebreaker saves and stuff?
Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 @1600mhz
Gigabyte H97-D3H | addlink S70 1TB M.2 SSD Samsung EVO 840 250GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB
Ehm. I could not exactly follow.

If you have now this folder you can just copy your memcard saves into the folder (using windows explorer) to manage your card. On boot all relevant saves will be put into one virtual memory card that can be read by the game. You never run out of space and normally you just need one memory card (if you don't want to use some game specific memory card fun - I guess this includes mostly PvP options), So whatever you do with gameshark/codebreaker you can do as well on the folder memory card.