Addom Causing crash
Trying to use the network card addon driver but when i select it it causes the software to crash. i have downloaded both from the web site so i have the latest version of both.

Sponsored links

please post your emulog. do you mean selecting the network card addon driver while pcsx2 is running causes it to crash ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
With no game loaded or running I go to the add on menu and select the dll that I downloaded from the add-ons page for the network card and when I hit apply the program goes into a not responding state and the exe closes. I do not remember the exact exe but will load it up when I get a chance
I don't get your question Huh , what crashes ? pcsx2 (or) the other program ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
So basically he's trying to use the netplay addon but without proper configuration that thing always causes PCSX2 to crash.
Not really my field though so i can't help here.
ahh, I see. if this is related to netplay then, it would be better to ask here. prafull has more knowledge on the netplay field. Smile
- Refraction