After reinstalling Fedora, PCSX2 crashes and says GS failed to open
Photo 
I know my hardware is powerful enough for it (I7 6700k with IGPU) because previous to reinstalling Fedora 26 it would run fine (I was even able to get MGS3 to run fine during gameplay). I know my Intel drivers are up to date. I backed up my home directory and restored it after I reinstalled, I then installed PCSX2 again from the repository. My version 1.4.0 and this is the output of the console:
Initializing plugins...
Init GS
Init PAD
Init SPU2
Init CDVD
Init USB
Init FW
Init DEV9
Plugins initialized successfully.

Patches: No CRC, using 00000000 instead.
Opening plugins...
Opening GS
Current Renderer: OpenGL (Software mode)
libGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
Failed to create the opengl context. Check your drivers support openGL 3.3. Hint: opensource drivers don't
Closing plugins...
Closing GS
Plugins closed successfully.
Shutting down plugins...
(pxActionEvent) GS plugin failed to open!(thread:MTGS)(thread:EE Core)
Plugins shutdown successfully.
User-canceled plugin configuration after plugin initialization failure.  Plugins unloaded.

Sponsored links

Quote: libGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
There is something wrong with your driver. Maybe you didn't install the 32 bits libraries.
(10-15-2017, 01:23 PM)gregory Wrote: There is something wrong with your driver. Maybe you didn't install the 32 bits libraries.

Looks like I did forget to install them, just installed them and everything's working fine now. Thanks for the help Smile
(10-15-2017, 02:39 PM)Sol33t303 Wrote: Looks like I did forget to install them, just installed them and everything's working fine now. Thanks for the help Smile

how did you install em?