Again problem in FF X ..
I have problem in FF x .. In Thunder plains When monters appears i can't fight just nothing to do.. plz help

Sponsored links

well the mods said that in the next beta there is a fix in there.. well i try playing with the r1888 version.. and i somehow get pass it..

just use FFXeditor and add a "NO ENCOUNTERS" ring to titus to pass that area. that's what I had to do, and I was using the lastest SVN at the time (farther by far than the current beta)

Note: I haven't tried the newer revisions for that though, the ones that fix summoner 2 MIGHT fix this issue as well
The Summoner 2 fix was on IPU and has nothing to do with these freezes which are timing related. In addition, the game has freezing problems on the actual PS2 console too, just way more rare than how it happens on PCSX2. Some revision after the 0.9.7 beta the problem got 'fixed' in a sense that it is way less common to happen
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-29-2010, 05:23 PM)Bositman Wrote: 1: The Summoner 2 fix was on IPU and has nothing to do with these freezes which are timing related.
2: In addition, the game has freezing problems on the actual PS2 console too, just way more rare than how it happens on PCSX2. Some revision after the 0.9.7 beta the problem got 'fixed' in a sense that it is way less common to happen

1: Which is what I said might. I wasn't sure the cause of the FFX ones
2: something I never knew, just figured that my gameshark caused it Tongue
or just use save states to get pas the thunder plains, for me works verry good...
.:BLEACH CORP:.
(09-29-2010, 04:13 PM)darkvirus Wrote: well the mods said that in the next beta there is a fix in there.. well i try playing with the r1888 version.. and i somehow get pass it..

Awesom its work r1888 is great thx alot Smile
I never noticed any problem on any version...?Wacko except the kilika black screen but other than that perfecto!
<REDACTED>
I'm having this problem too except it freezes when I have Yuna do ANYTHING. Where can I find this r1888?
[Image: signature.jpg]
(09-30-2010, 09:07 AM)Bearerofdeath Wrote: I'm having this problem too except it freezes when I have Yuna do ANYTHING. Where can I find this r1888?

This is not the bug we describe. You either have bad settings and/or speed hacks causing your freezes.
[Image: newsig.jpg]