Agressive Inline - no Textures
Hello everyone!

I have downloaded PCSX 2 yesterday, and everything worked fine so far. I do have a problem with the game "Agressive Inline" though.

I tried two of my games yesterday. Dark Cloud works just fine, save for a few slowdowns here and there. Agressive Inline though, it has no textures at all, just a grayish muddy texture on everything.

Is there some way to solve this? I already read about that in other threads about this game where people said it was fixed - but apparently it isn't.

I can't post my system specs right now (at work), I have 3 GB of RAM though and a GTX 560, and a 3,0 GHZ Duo Core (I think.)

Thanks in Advance!

Sponsored links

tried pressing F9 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-22-2013, 02:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: tried pressing F9 ?

Yes. That's Software Mode isn't it? After I did, everything got blue-purpleish. Not exactly the texture I want either. Rolleyes
hm
would be a good idea to try latest svns, then.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-22-2013, 02:23 PM)jesalvein Wrote: hm
would be a good idea to try latest svns, then.

Yes, that was the fix I saw in another thread. I tried that too, but it didn't work either.
Then you arent using the recent svn build.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-22-2013, 07:07 PM)refraction Wrote: Then you arent using the recent svn build.

I think I did download the most recent one...can you kindly post a link? Smile
It 100% works in this version, just tested it http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=detail&rev=5572&platform=windows-x86
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]