Alien vs Predator extinction cheat ruined the game
Forget the pnach unless you desperately want to use cheats since seeing what miseru said its quite troublesome for changing it often.
Intel core i5 3210m @3.1ghz
Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2Gb DDR5 (Core:975mhz/Memory:1000mhz)Cool
8Gb DDR3 1600hmz Ram
1Tb Hdd
1600x900 Hd resolutionBiggrin
Windows 8.1 64bit

Sponsored links

(06-27-2012, 07:40 AM)miseru99 Wrote: It's simple, the game stores loads of different data in big chunk around the adress you found it, it's different lenght for each stage and race that's why the adress is in different place for each of the case. But when one adress is correct, all others store different data and if you patch all of them at once, you're basically breaking the game. Conditional codes could help if you could also find an adresses storing for example stage number and race which wouldn't change, but that code type isn't working anyway(I think;p). Soo either use only one code at the time when you'll need it, or don't use pnach at all, couse it's bothersome to activate and deactivate if you have to do it often.

ah, i get it now. so i should activated it through the cheat engine, not using pnach? correct?
Pnach would work too, but you have to keep only 1 of those 21 codes activated at a time, it's simpler/faster to do directly by cheat engine instead of editing the pnach file each time.