All but one game broken in hardware mode
Seriously, I hear people talk on the web and they make it sound like they can make every game they've ever owned run in 4k 60fps looking better than ever, and yet literally every iso i've converted from my discs is broken and borderline (some literally) unplayable in hardware mode.  Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick? Sorry, gotta deal with a dumbass green bar overtaking half the screen.  Timesplitters Future Perfect? Sorry, can't pass the first level because the camera ***** up so bad on the crane section that you literally can't see anything, on top of the usual goofy black lines everywhere on screen during normal gameplay.  The only game that actually looks really good and plays without problem in hardware mode for me is Xenosaga episode I.  I feel like I've dicked with every setting on every game, but I don't have the time an patience to try every single permutation and combination of settings for every individual game, so sue me.  I google these issues and I get taken to threads on this website from like 2013 of people saying "yea I have that problem too", so like seriously, what message am I not getting here, what am I missing?

Sponsored links

Sounds like you are using PCSX2 version 1.6.0 or still an early 1.7 dev build, could that be? For instance in Evil Dead - A Fistful Of Boomstick, these and some other bugs in other games were already fixed in the later nightly builds. Try the latest dev builds in the „Nightly Builds” section (https://pcsx2.net/downloads/).
Oh, and for Evil Dead - A Fistful Of Boomstick you can additionally enable the „Disable Depth Emulation” option to fix Ash's blinking shadow. Unfortunately i do not know anything about the other games, because i do not own them. Good luck anyway! Smile
Quote:I feel like I've dicked with every setting on every game, but I don't have the time an patience to try every single permutation and combination of settings for every individual game, so sue me
Emulation requires patience and time.
Playing those games on your console is probably the way to go if you don't want to put that time into efforts trying to use pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go