All games crash PCSX2 when attempting to run.
Can you possibly try something for me? could you set it back to software and try with the number of software threads set to 0 or 1, see if it crashes with either setting? (reload the emulator after each change might be needed)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(10-08-2022, 05:49 AM)refraction Wrote: Can you possibly try something for me? could you set it back to software and try with the number of software threads set to 0 or 1, see if it crashes with either setting? (reload the emulator after each change might be needed)

Apologies for the wait; I was gone all weekend.

Switched to Software mode, with 0 threads = CRASH log #1:
dropbox dot com /sh/lctgqsgmcd5vkom/AACTRhiyhj__MJzq0rFfPcrNa?dl=0

Sticking with Software mode, with 1 thread = CRASH log #2:
dropbox dot comĀ /sh/xrtvhcokpf4rh2g/AADEHKbPVqjBXkgOcpH66MNNa?dl=0
okay another question, do you have your PCSX2 or games on an external(usb?) drive? or anything?

is it possible to move pcsx2 and your game to a different drive, to see if that resolves it?

Thanks for checking software Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

PCSX2 is on an SSD that is not the system drive.

The games are on a 12TB HDD that is plugged into a 4-bay external USB3.1 enclosure.

Not sure how running from else where will resolve things, but I'll give it a whirl.
==============
EDIT: Attempted to run Ace Combat 4 from a directory within the PCSX2 folder. CTD'ed.
In case you need more info, the SSD is a Crucial 256GB. The system drive is a Samsung EVO M.2 SSD.
The games themselves are on CHDs to save drive space.