Allowing for left and right d-pad simultaneously
I am trying to press both the left and right d-pad simultaneously, and pscx2 seems to ignore one if the other is already pressed. Is there a way to allow both to be pressed at the same time?

Sponsored links

lol. given that this is naturally impossible, why'd you need that?

whatever... have you tried setting up the keyboard instead of controller to do that?
(01-31-2014, 08:08 PM)dabore Wrote: lol. given that this is naturally impossible, why'd you need that?

whatever... have you tried setting up the keyboard instead of controller to do that?

The reason I want this is I have a pop'n music controller for the ps2 that I want to use with PCSX2. Pop'n Music recognizes the controller because the control has down, left, and right shorted out. When the game sees these 3 buttons held down, it knows that you have an actual Pop'n Music controller, and changes the button configurations in game to work with the controller.

I have set this up on a keyboard, and the emulator will not accept left and right input at the same time. If one is currently pressed, it ignores the other.
Makes sense but seems to be a different peripheral, accepting left and right simultaneously might not be the only difference.

Is not so much different than other controller types, like the light pistol and so on.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(01-31-2014, 08:46 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Makes sense but seems to be a different peripheral, accepting left and right simultaneously might not be the only difference.

Is not so much different than other controller types, like the light pistol and so on.

The inside of the controller is a regular controller circuit board. I even had to replace the circuit board at one point (I've had the controller for a while), so I am sure the current circuit is from a regular controller, with no additional circuitry.