Alt-Tabbing
How come PCSX2 is so old and mature, yet still fails to properly process Alt button presses ?
For example, if i use PPSSPP and press Alt-Tab to go to some other app and then Alt-Tab back - it just works as before.
PCSX2 doesnt, hotkeys are not responding until you press Alt one more time. So i have to constantly keep in mind to keep pressing Alt, which i think everyone will agree is hardly effiecient or convenient.

Sponsored links

probably because Tab is a pcsx2 hotkey ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Is it in the ini somewhere i can burn it out with hot iron ?

And i just ran a test, i set a "save state" in PPSSPP to Tab...and it works as it should. It doesnt save state when i Alt-Tab, and it still doesnt require an additional Alt press. It only saves state when i press Tab on it's own.
have a look at this : https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=4917
Alright, that is helpful (and probably should be included in documentation that comes with the emu already, instead of being an obsucrity in the middle of nowhere), but according to you, PCSX2 behaves this way because Tab is binded to a function, and this is the way to override a button to another function, so how do i use override to set Tab to do nothing ?
this i don't know. sorry.
As seen in the above link, set Frameskip_Toggle to something else? Then tab will be unused.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-19-2014, 01:58 PM)Bositman Wrote: As seen in the above link, set Frameskip_Toggle to something else? Then tab will be unused.

*auto-facepalm*
Right. I will test this right away.
Right. The buttons are properly remapped, so the Tab does nothing now.
But, the issue is unresolved, Alt-Tabbing back and forth still requires an extra Alt press.