Am I able to play on and properly configure pcsx2 with these settings?
First note - I am using a notebook since I am mobile, and not staying in one place for a long time.

My specs are:

Intel Core i7 Q720 @ 1.60GHz
8GB of RAM DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 6300M Series, 1GB

is it possible for me to configure pcsx2 to play games with decent 45-60fps and without sound stuttering?

If so, what can you recommend for me to try out?
And put it bluntly if I am not able to use this emulator, so that i don't bother fiddling with it until I get a better rig.

Thanks in advance!  Biggrin

P.S: here are ss from cpu-z hope they will help you to give me proper answer.

Sponsored links

which game(s) do you own ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
-Mortal Kombat - Shaolin Monks
-Castlevania - Curse of Darkness and Lament of Innocence
-DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3
-Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5
-God of War

These are the games that I own.
NSUN5 may work with a few speedhacks.
forget about the others.
I guess I'll just try to run NSUN5, to see how it goes, other than that - will probably try to get a better rig in the future, then reinstall and use pscx2. Thank you for your help.
Update: seems that DBZ and Castlevania:CoD run nicely - DBZ works 50-60 fps (no joke) while CoD goes 60 until enemy encounter then it drops to 35-40 and sound stutters. Castlevania: LoI goes with 30-35 fps but its like slow motion and sound stuttering. GoW - current state: unplayable. NSUN5 works pretty well - the only place where I get fps drops is when I do ultimates. MK-SM currently unplayable because of the slow motion and sound stutters. I'll try to look for some guides to properly configure pscx2 so it can utilize resources that I have on my notebook the best way possible.
I imagine how you configured them.
Expect crashes.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-con...-SUPPORTED

Used some things from this thread, and there were no crashes at all. Played the games that were doing well with fps to see whether or not will I get any kind of "complete screen freeze" or a crash but nothing happened. Currently trying to figure out what to do with sound spikes, stutters and to push my fps up a bit.

Sorry I didn't saw you said to expect crashes. I will expect them, but there were none during these small time playthroughs so I have my hopes. Laugh
(08-28-2017, 10:33 PM)Amaragi Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-con...-SUPPORTED

Used some things from this thread, and there were no crashes at all. Played the games that were doing well with fps to see whether or not will I get any kind of "complete screen freeze" or a crash but nothing happened. Currently trying to figure out what to do with sound spikes, stutters and to push my fps up a bit.

Sorry I didn't saw you said to expect crashes. I will expect them, but there were none during these small time playthroughs so I have my hopes. Laugh

that guide from saiki is probably the best one you can get.
stick to his recommendations.

As long as you don't have your hopes too high, you should be ok.
I dont know whether or not I am allowed to post any links from yt but...
This video was very useful even tho it's an hour long, I am playing Castlevania CoD on 1024x600 on current notebook without any stutters or crashes. Will try to play my other games, but in case someone wanted to see how it works here's the link:
*snip*

This dude makes pcsx2 run smoothly - first he concentrates on making games playable and then works out through visuals textures etc.