Am I idiot or there is real problem? :D
(11-23-2009, 07:25 PM)rama Wrote:
(11-23-2009, 07:20 PM)NHS2008 Wrote: Man. vsub's got patience. some other place he would've got a suspension or something for being so dumb.

It's called being lazy Tongue2

hey guys, i know that milions of gusy asked and will ask same question and i know that its boring and spaming or what else to say....but its really complicated to me, because i dont get this, i cant make to it work perfect, but know there is some way....so if you want to help me, help if you dont want i will delete this thread...its never mind....

Sponsored links

Rainbow 
@Koji
Oh...So this place is different! for good though.
I am used to military style forums.
Got banned on very first forum post ever.
enough said Closedeyes

(11-23-2009, 07:25 PM)rama Wrote:
(11-23-2009, 07:20 PM)NHS2008 Wrote: Man. vsub's got patience. some other place he would've got a suspension or something for being so dumb.

It's called being lazy Tongue2
Sometimes I stay up all night. so I dont have to take bath in morning!!

I am done before you guys ban me!!Ninja
Click image for Prev. rigs Cool
[Image: MYNEWPCGII.png]
use Windows key + pause key and you'll get your pc specs. Post them
Then, take screenshots of your pcsx2 config (alt + print screen and post them too)

This way, we'll be able to help you more efficiently.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
gash darn it people....

SeanCarter, take a snap shot of all of your configs, grahics settings, cpu settings, etc. It may take some time, but with that, we'll be able to help you more.

snap shot everything, that way people will just start posting opinions and tell u whats wrong with ur settings.

EDIT: yea, jesalvein posted before me.
Windows 7 - Asus G73jh-a1 - 17-720qm @ 1.6 GHz (2.8 GHz)(2.4ghz)(1.73ghz) - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 @ 700/1000 (sometimes oc to 800/1100) - 8 gig ram
(11-23-2009, 07:52 PM)Xellon Wrote: gash darn it people....

SeanCarter, take a snap shot of all of your configs, grahics settings, cpu settings, etc. It may take some time, but with that, we'll be able to help you more.

snap shot everything, that way people will just start posting opinions and tell u whats wrong with ur settings.

EDIT: yea, SeanCarter posted before me.

thats ok, i will post it and thats the best way to see problem.

thank you all guys. Laugh Laugh Laugh
you rock all!!! Tongue
People! ignore this idiot'o Mister SeanCarter 'San'! Tongue
Stop with the flaming all of you or I'll start handing out warnings.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i suggest use latest public beta http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
and in the options, play with the speedhack settings

I have also phenom 2 quad and it is not good for pcsx2. Cheaper intel would be better Sad AMD sucks in pcsx2, unfortunately.
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64