Am I idiot or there is real problem? :D
Hi all, im new here, on this type of site for ps2 emulator, i played only pc games. So here is the problem, my pc components are: vista 32 bit, ati radeon 4650 with 1GB, 4GB of ram, AMD ATHLON PHENOM (quad core). Everyone told me that i can play games regulary on emulator, but something wont work, it is so slow and fps goes up/down (its so slow, belive me, you never seen this BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin). Here is my msn: [email protected] or contac me here. Please help me or give me some other guide for config pcsx2 0.9.6. If you can give me links what to download and etc.
Thx all if you help me!!! BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

Sponsored links

What are your pcsx2 settings,what plugins are you using and what game are you trying to play.

(11-23-2009, 06:42 PM)SeanCarter Wrote: (its so slow, belive me, you never seen this BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin)

Believe me,I've seen it Tongue2
(11-23-2009, 06:49 PM)vsub Wrote: What are your pcsx2 settings,what plugins are you using and what game are you trying to play.

(11-23-2009, 06:42 PM)SeanCarter Wrote: (its so slow, belive me, you never seen this BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin)

Believe me,I've seen it Tongue2

i dont know where to download compatible config for my pc....games, hmmm, naruto ultimate ninja 4, fight night 3, smack down 08...there are a lot of games, i must try all of them, i have time....BiggrinBiggrin
contact me on msn....its better....
(11-23-2009, 06:54 PM)SeanCarter Wrote: i dont know where to download compatible config for my pc....games, hmmm, naruto ultimate ninja 4, fight night 3, smack down 08...there are a lot of games, i must try all of them, i have time....BiggrinBiggrin

Here's another try:
What are your pcsx2 settings,what plugins are you using.
And for me,here is better than msn
(11-23-2009, 07:00 PM)vsub Wrote:
(11-23-2009, 06:54 PM)SeanCarter Wrote: i dont know where to download compatible config for my pc....games, hmmm, naruto ultimate ninja 4, fight night 3, smack down 08...there are a lot of games, i must try all of them, i have time....BiggrinBiggrin

Here's another try:
What are your pcsx2 settings,what plugins are you using.
And for me,here is better than msn

hehe...ok never mind...
listen (READ LaughDDD) this....i dont know how to set my settings and i dont know what plugins to use....thats problem! WackoSSS
(11-23-2009, 07:05 PM)SeanCarter Wrote: hehe...ok never mind...
listen (READ LaughDDD) this....i dont know how to set my settings and i dont know what plugins to use....thats problem! WackoSSS

Then why do you want some OTHER guide,did you even read this one
(11-23-2009, 07:12 PM)vsub Wrote:
(11-23-2009, 07:05 PM)SeanCarter Wrote: hehe...ok never mind...

Then why do you want some OTHER guide,did you even read this one

im reading this and it isnt helping me nothing......i dont know what to look, what to, what do download....im idiot!!! LaughLaughLaugh
Man. vsub's got patience. some other place he would've got a suspension or something for being so dumb.
Click image for Prev. rigs Cool
[Image: MYNEWPCGII.png]
NHS: Most of us are pretty patient here and try not to flame new users. Everyone is new to this stuff at some point. Besides, it's not up to us whether someone is deserving of a suspension or anything else. Completely up to the mods, and the best thing that can be done in a situation where you think it's warranted is to just use the report button.

Otherwise, just have to try and be patient and helpful. If it's getting to the point you're getting upset at someone on the forum, or you've seen the same question a million times and are tired of answering it, the best bet is simply to ignore the thread or take a break from the forum. No point in getting worked up on what someone says here Wink
[Image: 2748844.png]
(11-23-2009, 07:20 PM)NHS2008 Wrote: Man. vsub's got patience. some other place he would've got a suspension or something for being so dumb.

It's called being lazy Tongue2