Amd Phenom II X4 955 3.2Ghz can't get full speed?
(06-09-2011, 06:20 AM)lucas_nc Wrote: Nobody knows?

i cant help u, i have gow and i can play it in full speed, my specs athlon II 245 regor @3.6oc, 4GB ram DDR2 @833mhz, Ati 4770 factory values(i only oc when using with pc games or c4d Tongue)
PCSX2 settings: resolution x3, speed hacks on, and thats all, everything else is in auto.

ps im still using the beta 0.9.7 the last stable version is not cute enough Tongue

Sponsored links

I am using this configurations too, and I am geting full speed, but I have some bugs, like Kratos and some objects flashing.
Do you run it without bugs or have some bugs too?

Thanks for the answer
I think the flickering is causeed by VU stealing with GoW (IIRC).

EDIT: I forgot you said that in the first post. lol
Found the fix for the Gow, just download the lastest review of the emulator and the flickering is gone even with the VU stealing on
(06-27-2011, 06:10 AM)lucas_nc Wrote: Found the fix for the Gow, just download the lastest review of the emulator and the flickering is gone even with the VU stealing on
I tried it a few days ago and I still had flickering Kratos with VU Cycle stealing enabled. Btw, my PC is quite similar, but I could not get GoW (PAL) to run on full speed. During fights with tons of enemies the FPS sometimes dropped down to 30, which is quite sloooow. Laugh

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @3.20 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, ASUS EAH5770 CUcore (ATI Radeon 5700 HD series, 1 GB), Windows 7 x64.
(06-27-2011, 01:09 PM)siklara Wrote: I tried it a few days ago and I still had flickering Kratos with VU Cycle stealing enabled. Btw, my PC is quite similar, but I could not get GoW (PAL) to run on full speed. During fights with tons of enemies the FPS sometimes dropped down to 30, which is quite sloooow. Laugh

well when i do the combo : square square traingle
the speed drops to 20 FPS so it is just one of the intensive scene in the game
maybe the few days ago is a few weeks ago before r4726
(06-27-2011, 04:26 PM)abdo123 Wrote: well when i do the combo : square square traingle
the speed drops to 20 FPS so it is just one of the intensive scene in the game
maybe the few days ago is a few weeks ago before r4726
Well, it was two days ago to be exact, but I'm using r4600 so maybe I should try out something newer. Thanks! : )

Anyway, this emulator is amazing, I only started using it a week ago and I had no idea I'll be able to run games such as Shadow of Colossus or FF XII on full speed, so I really don't want to seem ungrateful. Biggrin A few slowdowns in GoW is no big deal.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @3.20 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, ASUS EAH5770 CUcore (ATI Radeon 5700 HD series, 1 GB), Windows 7 x64.
download from this link http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ any one above r4726 should work