Analog sticks doesn't works fine [PS4 Controller]
Sad 
Hello , i'm italian so sorry for my bad english. I'm a youtuber and i'm playing crash Twin Sanity on the emulator, i've seen that there is a problem with the analog sticks of my PS4 Controller:

if i go up, right, left and down , crash walks fine (at normal speed), if i walk sideways (in obliquo) Crash walks very slowy. This is a big problem, and make me frustrate to play this game, very hard to do jumps and other thing cause to this problem. 
What i have to do?

Sponsored links

do you get this problem only with pcsx2 or with evrything you throw at your controller ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-07-2020, 12:17 PM)jesalvein Wrote: do you get this problem only with pcsx2 or with evrything you throw at your controller ?

This problem is only on pcx2. I have crash insane trilogy on steam and works perfect as other games on steam where i used the controller. I dont know why, but it looks like pcx2 recognized only the four direction as the d-pad...
ok, so you use steam as the wrapper ?
No no. For pcx2 i didn t use steam. I tried today when i add pcx2 to the steam library but the controller didnt work.
Steam is actually the best way to use pcsx2 with a DS4 controller.
what actually didn't work ?
(08-07-2020, 02:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Steam is actually the best way to use pcsx2 with a DS4 controller.
what actually didn't work ?

when i play another game where i used a ps4 controller i simply start it from steam, than the game starts and the controller works, when i try to start pcx2 from steam it opens the program and i have to click with mouse to start loading the game..but the controller doesn't work.
1 - maybe you should set a command line to start your game directly from steam.
2 - "doesn't work" is quite generic...do you configure your controller in pcsx2 when you start pcsx2 from steam ?
Thanks for trying to help me.
1)how can be this possibile? The game is an emulated game of pcx2 (in this case crash twinsanity).
2)no i dont re-configure again the controller on pcx2 after start it from steam. I will try it when i return home. Thanks.

For doesnt work i mean that when i use every button or analogic nothing happen, if i use with steam. But i have to try your second solution.
Ok i tried again using steam to start pcx2. And i see that the controller is already set like when i start only pcx2.. And nothing happen when i push the buttons or use the analogic sticks... I really didn't know now.. What i have to do Sad