Analog sticks not working
Good day everyone. I downloaded and installed PCX2 with some problems configuring the emulator. However, it seems to be working fine, except till it comes to me playing a game. I have kingdom hearts. However, when it comes to start playing, I can't move. My analog sticks don't work. The other buttons work just fine, except for the analog stick. It is a PS3 controller. Any idea on how to fix this will be appreciated. Probably something I did wrong when configuring the emulator

Sponsored links

(02-15-2018, 07:46 PM)PoseidonOfSea Wrote: Good day everyone. I downloaded and installed PCX2 with some problems configuring the emulator. However, it seems to be working fine, except till it comes to me playing a game. I have kingdom hearts. However, when it comes to start playing, I can't move. My analog stickYou cans don't work. The other buttons work just fine, except for the analog stick. It is a PS3 controller. Any idea on how to fix this will be appreciated. Probably something I did wrong when configuring the emulator

You can check your controller going to controller plugin.You can press buttons and see if emulator receive the control.If analog is the only problem maybe it is broken.
are you using any 3rd party software like fireshock to connect it ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It should be easy for ps3 controller
?
can you please be more generic ?
It isn't my controller that is the problem. I tried another controller, and that one worked fine. I am using lilypad by the way.
I can bind the analog movement forward to a keyboard and controller key, but it doesn't register me moving the analog sticks, unless I click them down, and that is L3/R3.
(02-16-2018, 07:29 PM)PoseidonOfSea Wrote: It isn't my controller that is the problem. I tried another controller, and that one worked fine. I am using lilypad by the way.
I can bind the analog movement forward to a keyboard and controller key, but it doesn't register me moving the analog sticks, unless I click them down, and that is L3/R3.

Nobody here is "being an ass" at all, we're just trying to help you solve your problem..

Anyways, no two controllers work the same so that isn't a valid point. DS3s aren't plug and play like Xbox controllers are - that's why the DS3s require 3rd party software to convert the input to the XInput protocol.

Did you try installing 3rd party software (like SCPToolkit for instance) similar to what jesalvein suggested?
If another controller *did* work fine, wouldn't that then mean the problem *is* the controller? Unless it's a different kind of controller you're referencing.
Then give fireshoc a try. This way it'll be seen as an x360 controller
Like pandubz said,if another controller works fine,and its the same type of controller,maybe that controller is broken xD.But you can consider this like the last possible solution,try all solution before throwing the controller in the rubbish Smile
Fireshoc can be good for you