Annoying Frame Rate Problem in FFX
hello? have people forggotten about my problem here?? somehow this threat has turned into an argument on OSs...

Sponsored links

(04-07-2009, 01:35 AM)BaronVonchesto Wrote: hello? have people forggotten about my problem here?? somehow this threat has turned into an argument on OSs...

Did you disable speedstep?

(04-06-2009, 11:47 PM)dotHack Wrote: Ok ok, Cain, first of all it is pointless to argue, because everyone has different opinions and likes and dislikes. But just like you gave us yours I'll give you mine. And if it makes you laugh, well then you better have a good laugh buddy, good for you! Time will make you play catch up to 7 users =]

Sorry, no more discussion. Dear refraction already slapped me a plus, showing how dumb it is to defend any opinion.
no im afraid i cant because my stupid HP bios has very few options. Though technically speedstep shoudnt be an issue right? I mean after all speedstep will reduce power when the cpu is used less. Also, the game lags more in big maps or when there are alot of graphics. Im usint INIT speed hack as well as 1.5x cycle rate so I can get 60fps every now and then, but as soon as theres a camera angle change to a bigger scene, or on most battles frame rates drop Sad
(04-07-2009, 06:27 PM)BaronVonchesto Wrote: no im afraid i cant because my stupid HP bios has very few options. Though technically speedstep shoudnt be an issue right? I mean after all speedstep will reduce power when the cpu is used less. Also, the game lags more in big maps or when there are alot of graphics. Im usint INIT speed hack as well as 1.5x cycle rate so I can get 60fps every now and then, but as soon as theres a camera angle change to a bigger scene, or on most battles frame rates drop Sad

Most likely it's the best you can get then. Try using more speedhacks, 2x/3x Cycle Rate, INTC Hack, that's the only thing you can actually do.

Well, it's been proven that any technology that affects processor speed may ruin PCSX2 performance.