Another Century's episode 3 the final on pcsx2
Ah, i see, for me it's just mission 4 that causes crashes (vtlb error when starting the mission).
Setting both Round mode to nearest and both Clamp mode to Full/Extra+sign in Advanced made said crashes disappear (FlushToZero and DaZ can be left checked, speedhacks as well may be activated).
Try your emu with these settings, it may work on your end as well.

Attachment is beginning of mission 4.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rig: [email protected]/2gb DDR2-5300/MSI HD4670 512M/Intel P5K Pro/XP Pro SP3 & Win7 RC1

Sponsored links

ok then il try that
AMD Phenom x4 CPU 8GB geil black dragon ram (4x 2GB) 1x 1TB hard drive 1x 320GB hard drive really s**t asus 512MB 3450HD GPU samsung DVD-RW drive with lightscribe and speedplus and more fans than i need
ok all missons now load but i still can not complete all of them im having problems with the same enemy waves spawning over and over again for the duration of the misson with no changes after killing 50 or more waves the misson timer runs out this happens on most missons in ace 3 (but with ace 1 after killing the first set of enemies the rest dont spawn)
AMD Phenom x4 CPU 8GB geil black dragon ram (4x 2GB) 1x 1TB hard drive 1x 320GB hard drive really s**t asus 512MB 3450HD GPU samsung DVD-RW drive with lightscribe and speedplus and more fans than i need
I was having a similar problem, most likely caused by an old spu2 plugin. Basically, a dialog sound would randomly loop (like a continuous da-da-da-da...). The sound getting stuck would not trigger the rest of the current dialog, and would also prevents subsequent dialogs to appear and trigger the mission flags. The bug wouldn't even be noticeable if the looping sample was silent, which was probably your case.
Try using recent spu2 plugins, like ZeroSPU2 or SPU2-X.
Rig: [email protected]/2gb DDR2-5300/MSI HD4670 512M/Intel P5K Pro/XP Pro SP3 & Win7 RC1
well thats that one out the window ive tryed both those plugins Smile
fixed i decided to wipe all pcsx2 related thing from my HDD and reinstaled and it worked