Another Century's episode 3 the final on pcsx2
[Image: th_ACE3.jpg]
missons 1 to 4 do not work

Sponsored links

and? what's your question?
what is that for ????
there was no question just showing that it is playble on the emu with game saves
Well, great Wink
it should be closed
edit : there is a thread to put your video and screen shoot
here is the link
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4256.html
Quote:missons 1 to 4 do not work

Quote:there was no question just showing that it is playble on the emu with game saves

Sounds like you're contradicting yourself.

Well, before it gets locked, I'd like to add that I just tried ACE3 on revision 1147, and first mission works fine at first glance (started a new campaign to make sure of it).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rig: [email protected]/2gb DDR2-5300/MSI HD4670 512M/Intel P5K Pro/XP Pro SP3 & Win7 RC1
(05-08-2009, 02:30 AM)CidVicious Wrote:
Quote:missons 1 to 4 do not work

Quote:there was no question just showing that it is playble on the emu with game saves

Sounds like you're contradicting yourself.

Well, before it gets locked, I'd like to add that I just tried ACE3 on revision 1147, and first mission works fine at first glance (started a new campaign to make sure of it).

1 to 4 dont work because for some reson the emu makes them uncompleteable
i know that it is only the emu that makes this happen because i completed the game on my jap ps2
AMD Phenom x4 CPU 8GB geil black dragon ram (4x 2GB) 1x 1TB hard drive 1x 320GB hard drive really s**t asus 512MB 3450HD GPU samsung DVD-RW drive with lightscribe and speedplus and more fans than i need
Well, i happen to have finished mission 1 right now without issues. I'm now gonna try the other ones and see if they cause problems.
Rig: [email protected]/2gb DDR2-5300/MSI HD4670 512M/Intel P5K Pro/XP Pro SP3 & Win7 RC1
lucky u
AMD Phenom x4 CPU 8GB geil black dragon ram (4x 2GB) 1x 1TB hard drive 1x 320GB hard drive really s**t asus 512MB 3450HD GPU samsung DVD-RW drive with lightscribe and speedplus and more fans than i need