Another God of War 2 Help Request
Hello, I'm new here.

I just wanted to ask for help for my PCSX2 issue with God of War 2. I downloaded the latest version of PCSX2 and everything was working great until the cutscene where Atlas explans to Kratos his beef with Zeus. Everytime the scene goes to the part when Zeus leaves in a huge thunder portal link in the Thor movies, the program hangs on the one frame of that scene over and over again until it crashes.

I tried other known methods:

1) I tried the Skip MPEG hack: After Kratos breaks the chain of Atlas, in lieu of the aforementioned cutscene or even the QTE prior, the screen goes black and I control Kratos, but he is fighting nothing. I restart the checkpoint hoping I pasted the cutscene, but I'm right back where I started.

2) I tried the use GSDX software rendering for cutscenes but as soon as I reached the Atlas Chains, the game crashes

3) I've shutting off the speedhacks: The Zeus cutscene problem

4) I tried changing the video plugin: the Zeus problem again.

Long story short I'm at my wits end. Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored links

Can you post you memory card save?
(09-20-2015, 08:23 AM)vsub Wrote: Can you post you memory card save?

I could, but like I said I'm new here how would I go about doing that?
1.Save your game to the nearest save point
2.In pcsx2=>Config=>Memory Card=>look for the location and go there
3.Archive the Mcd001.ps2 file and upload it here(use the attachments feature below when you are making a new post(not Quick Reply))
(09-20-2015, 08:52 AM)vsub Wrote: 1.Save your game to the nearest save point
2.In pcsx2=>Config=>Memory Card=>look for the location and go there
3.Archive the Mcd001.ps2 file and upload it here(use the attachments feature below when you are making a new post(not Quick Reply))

I want to deeply apologize for this. I found out the copy of the game my friend loaned me has a massive scratch on it and the damage only goes as far as the aforementioned scene. I'm amazed that damn thing still worked. So I got my own copy like 3 hours ago after stating this thread, put it in and it's works 100% I got past the scene and I'm back in the game....now my biggest problem are fighting these giant dogs.

I really appreciate the time taken to help me. It's safe to say that this thread needs to be shut down.