Another Noob needs help...
Afternoon all-

I've been trying to get 0.9.7 working with only marginal success. Namely, I am trying to get NCAA Football 06 running. I've had trouble with sound skipping, some frame shaking, and missing graphics. I was once able to fix the frame shake with the "bob tff" mod, and audio isn't a main concern to fix. However, one attempt to fix got me nearly to game time, when I noticed the whole stadium was just black, and other details (like player names) were streaky and animation slowed. Thanks for the help when it comes!

I've done some looking around the forums, and tried a few of the speed hacks and game fixes, but so far to no avail. I also humbly ask for mercy for my noob status.

Sponsored links

Have you set GSdx to native resolution? Odds are Gamefixes aren't gonna help you with speed, but setting the [Reccomended] Speedhacks and adding little bits at a time to the EE and/or VU sliders should/could. Along with the native res, you'll probably see just about your best speed for your system with that game when doing this.
(11-19-2010, 12:36 AM)Rezard Wrote: Have you set GSdx to native resolution? Odds are Gamefixes aren't gonna help you with speed, but setting the [Reccomended] Speedhacks and adding little bits at a time to the EE and/or VU sliders should/could. Along with the native res, you'll probably see just about your best speed for your system with that game when doing this.

So far, those have not worked. I tried the ZeroGS, and it seemed to work a little better, but actual game play had missing graphics (a lot too) and speed fell. Plus, when I try to tweak settings, PSX2 crashes. Any other thoughts?