Another disc swapping thread
I've not seen anyone post updates on the feature so i am guessing that it's not available still. However, i discovered this tread
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DIsc-swap...#pid273497
where a user claims it's worked.
Has anyone else had any luck with it? I've tried and tried and tried and each time it's failed..

How I've tried and failed it was two ways,

First: load game, select import, swap disc before hitting yes, hitting yes, swapping back to SW2XL. then wrong disc message, I've also tried this with pausing emulation when swapping, same result

Second, Same as above, but when swapping between discs i load the "no disc" one first. still get the same message

And Devs, I'm sure you'd probably be able to fix it if you knew, But what is causing the game to detect the game as wrong?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64

Sponsored links

I can do it normally.first press esc,when window goes to background.click on system in pcsx2 Gui,then click shutdown.then select u'r game iso through iso selector.if any message comes click on swap disc,if not then also fine.then click on reboot cd/dvd fast,that's it!!! Smile
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Disc-Swap...#pid292769
(04-21-2013, 01:12 AM)Preet Wrote: I can do it normally.first press esc,when window goes to background.click on system in pcsx2 Gui,then click shutdown.then select u'r game iso through iso selector.if any message comes click on swap disc,if not then also fine.then click on reboot cd/dvd fast,that's it!!! Smile

Thats not what they mean. Thats just changing game without closing the emulator.

They're referring to multi disc games that ask for you to insert the next disc when you reach a specific part of the game (just like the final fantasy titles on PS1).
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(04-21-2013, 02:35 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: (just like the final fantasy titles on PS1).

Quite a bit more than just FF games that were 2+ discs
(04-21-2013, 03:02 AM)Saiki Wrote: Quite a bit more than just FF games that were 2+ discs

Was using them as an example.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Posted in the other thread, didn't know there was a more recent one, I'll be posting in that one
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(04-21-2013, 02:35 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Thats not what they mean. Thats just changing game without closing the emulator.

They're referring to multi disc games that ask for you to insert the next disc when you reach a specific part of the game (just like the final fantasy titles on PS1).

oh ok then he can make a iso image of second disc & select from iso browser,is he playing from dvd?
(04-21-2013, 06:35 AM)Preet Wrote: oh ok then he can make a iso image of second disc & select from iso browser,is he playing from dvd?

To make it clear, I am trying to do exactly this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYnbLdaiXJo
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
When it say insert disc2.don't shutdown pcsx2.insert u'r second disc into dvd drive.select it from pcsx2 gui & boot cd/dvd fast (just an idea,not sure what can be do) for further help ask devs!!

Edit-u can also make direct contact with that user who make it working,maybe he can help u better than us Smile