Another question from Petre yay! Network config trouble.
Ever since i downloaded this program ive had a consistent problem.
I cannot configure my network settings on any game so that i CAN play online. I have no idea why but its just not working.
The game will play OK offline i havent seen too many issues aside from slow play, but the instant i go to configure my network settings everythings really screwed up, i see no text, there are wierd dots floating on the page. Does anyone know what the issue may be?? Why do games play ok but network configuration is outrageously messed up?

Also, (less important question) do the newer versions of pcsx2 come with the ethernet emulation?

Sponsored links

i dont think pcsx2 has an online compatibilty
Devil May Cry 3Wackopecial Ed.
Dirge Of Cerberus:Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 12
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain Of Memories
There has been zero development progress on the network plugin. Someone slapped a basic one together ages ago, and it hasn't really been touched since.

Once again...don't expect ANYTHING along the lines of consistent online capability.

Maybe you'll get it THIS time.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(10-14-2009, 08:11 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: There has been zero development progress on the network plugin. Someone slapped a basic one together ages ago, and it hasn't really been touched since.

Once again...don't expect ANYTHING along the lines of consistent online capability.

so this the second time he ask this? lulz
(10-14-2009, 11:40 PM)ecchiless Wrote:
(10-14-2009, 08:11 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: There has been zero development progress on the network plugin. Someone slapped a basic one together ages ago, and it hasn't really been touched since.

so this the second time he ask this? lulz

Second? Click his name and check out his previous posts and threads in his profile. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned by now, but maybe the forum mods decided cut him some slack.
AMD Phenom II 965BE @ 3.4Ghz
8 GB DDR3 1333 RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6750
Windows 7 64 bit
Sigh, I've got enough of your network threads just dont play online or do it in your PS2.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64