Any Fix for Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks ???
Hey I am playing mortal kombat shaolin monks in pcsx2 0.9.7 r3878 i was told by Bositman to use the software renderer to fix the gliches.............. but it does not work

i tried the new stable version pcsx2 0.9.8 r4600 but the problem is still there....help pls

Sponsored links

you mean the spikes? Try putting your EE and VU clamps to full, software mode will never fix those.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

howw to do that please help can you post screenshots..........
and what do you mean by spikes.......there is a lot of unnessecary lighting and most of the things looks glichy...................
Config->Emulator settings
then put the dots on the "clamping" sections for EE and VU to the bottom dot, which says "Full" or "Extra + Preserve Sign"
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

is there anyway i can play tis game like i play on the ps2 without the glitches....
i did what you said but there was no effect....
i think i did not do it right plzz post some screenshots......
It's currently broken, no fix is known yet. Sorry.
thank you for helping................
the glitches only exist on goro's lair i guess, but the game is still playable though, i am playing it and just finished the part where you must defeat jade and meleena and save katana. so thats not much of a major problem. as soon as you finish goros lair, the glitches is minimized and sometimes there are no glitches at all. also, try using pcsx2 0.9.8 r4600, thats what im using and disabled speedhacks.
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

(Using PCSX2 0.9.8) Laugh
(05-10-2011, 06:40 AM)Chedeo Wrote: the glitches only exist on goro's lair i guess, but the game is still playable though, i am playing it and just finished the part where you must defeat jade and meleena and save katana. so thats not much of a major problem. as soon as you finish goros lair, the glitches is minimized and sometimes there are no glitches at all. also, try using pcsx2 0.9.8 r4600, thats what im using and disabled speedhacks.

There are bugs all over the game...they do get minimized but to very samll extent.....its unplayable....even if u get full speed the bugs ruin it.....
Apart from talking about the spikes... Do you guys have any idea how to slightly increase the speed of the game? The menus are at a great speed, I just want to see if there is a way to slightly increase the game speed Cause I tried different configuration settings and i dont know what the best settings combinations are to get the game going a bit faster I currently got the latest SVN version and it is running a tiny bit faster... Do you guys have any idea how to make it go a BIT faster??