Any PS/PS2 controller adapters work with Windows 10?
Hi.  Do any PS/PS2 controller adapters still work with Windows 10?  I used to use them with Windows 7, especially with a negcon controller but I think the drivers are not available for Windows 10. Is there any adapter out there that still works?

Sponsored links

Windows should automatically detect the joystick ports on it, there's no need for a driver.

I'm using the old Venom PS2 adapter (as seen here ) and windows just finds it itself. You don't have any rumble because of the lack of driver, but the basic functionality works.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-17-2016, 05:11 PM)refraction Wrote: Windows should automatically detect the joystick ports on it, there's no need for a driver.

I'm using the old Venom PS2 adapter (as seen here ) and windows just finds it itself.  You don't have any rumble because of the lack of driver, but the basic functionality works.

I think I have one of the Mayflash adapters, but I think it requires a driver from what I remember and there are old drivers on their support site.  I'll try it without one but I don't think it'll work.  Let's see.