Any one able to run Kessen 2 and full speed?
Has anyone been able to run this game at full speed? I have tried the suggestions listed in the bug report, but the game still has moderate slow down during special moves, duels, and battles. The cut scenes run fine and the graphics have no issues. The game is certainly playable, but the slowdown makes the battles twice as long. I have tried a variety of settings and speed hacks.

My PC specs are more than enough to run the majority of the games I play at full speed:

AMD FX six core 3.30 GHz
Radeon HD 7970

I am curious if this game just runs slow on the emulator, or if someone has found a configuration to get it to play at normal speeds.

Sponsored links

Maybe you can post your settings? (plugins, gs-plugin-settings, speedhacks)

Also: What are your GS% and EE% readings in the title bar during lags?
it seems the op has a fx6100.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yeah based on his base frequency its an FX 6100. It's a faildozer chip. Your best bet is to overclock as far as you can. At least 4Ghz would be my recommendation.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
But if all other games work just fine?

I would still like to hear the settings...
Depends on what other games he means.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
That's the thing, I have pretty much run the gambit of speed hacks. I am running direct 3d11 (hardware) ate native resolution.

As for the plugins I have:
[Image: kessen2_zps815f3556.jpg]

I know there are newer revisions, but the help thread on Kessen suggested this one was best. When the game lags my EE is around 90-95% and my GS is 15-25%.

Games I have run with no problems at full speed:
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Original .hack games
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
Draken the Ancient Gates
Soul Caliber 3
Final Fantasy 10
Those aren't very heavy games. Your cpu seems to be the problem.
Soul Calibur III is actually very heavy, but the rest are not.
I didn't know SCIII was hard to run