Any plans for a hardware checker like Can I Run It?
(02-03-2015, 08:08 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Even with 0.9.8 you won't get much of a performance boost out of it. That laptop is just bad. Sorry to say. I'm almost wondering what you paid for it, seeing as you mentioned it's 'not that old' yet.

I paid $200 for it on E-Bay from Toshiba's account there. They sell their refurbished stuff on there frequently. And I think it's about 3 years old now (I think I've had it for 2?). My older laptop (which is now totally FUBAR) ran better than this but it had very little actual space than this. Overall, the laptop is great for what I got it for, but that's about it. When I originally got it I was frequently on forums and the like, I was a very active forum roleplayer. Between that and needing it for general purpose applying for better jobs and other internet crap like facebook and email, well it worked for what I needed, it just doesn't do much else lol.

Sponsored links

Yeah, it's not great to expect 6th generation emulation from that machine. You could try other console emulators. There's certainly no way that, the current one can emulate any ps2 game in playable speeds.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction