Any possibility to add WIKI to pcsx2 ?
(04-23-2016, 04:16 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Could you not do it by serial(e.g. SLUS-21445 and such)? Almost all games have that listed and it is of course unique. PCSX2 executable has access to it as well. So yeah maybe that?
Sadly not. I tried, but the wiki search function doesn't handle them well. The search function has many issues(like being case sensitive after the first word), it really needs to be improved.

Sponsored links

ng has a bot that sniffs the forums and updates the compatibility reports with wikilinks and stuff. I bet it could be tasked to put CRC in the pages. Or ng could update the wiki software and search function. I think he'd be happy the wiki is getting some love, perhaps we should hit him up.

Alternatively maybe you could task Google: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=SLU....pcsx2.net
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Couldn't you get together a database of wiki entries and game titles?

Maybe crowd source it?

Edit: Could it also be possible to make a crawler to throw together the info since the serials seem to already be on the page just need something to attribute it to the URL.
I already said that you can create redirects. You can list all games and their serial numbers and then use some script to automate it.
New version. It now uses serial numbers so it should detect any game and I placed it in a seperate menu bar to make it stand out from the other options.
(04-23-2016, 10:38 PM)FlatOut Wrote: New version. It now uses serial numbers so it should detect any game and I placed it in a seperate menu bar to make it stand out from the other options.

Hi FlatOut, thx for the implement, works better, so are we going to have a pull request for it?
(05-01-2016, 12:28 AM)AcidRains Wrote: Hi FlatOut, thx for the implement, works better, so are we going to have a pull request for it?
I'll probably make a PR when my current one is merged, I still need to improve the code a little.