Any tips for speeding up Jak 3?
^ You misunderstand what he means. 8 cores is fine, but you are setting 7 extra threads, for a total of 8 threads. Since you only have 8 cores, your software threads are competing with the core EE and GS threads. The gains above 4 threads are almost nil as well.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(06-12-2014, 09:04 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: ^ You misunderstand what he means. 8 cores is fine, but you are setting 7 extra threads, for a total of 8 threads. Since you only have 8 cores, your software threads are competing with the core EE and GS threads. The gains above 4 threads are almost nil as well.

So that means i settled 7 threads for nothing all this time?
pretty much.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(06-12-2014, 09:12 PM)Zangetsu276 Wrote: So that means i settled 7 threads for nothing all this time?

actually worse than nothing, you slowed it down. set to 4, and I think that is the peak for 8 cores
Thanks for the help guys,that speeded up a bit the game,but for other games this was like magic,now i can play Jak 3 with less laggy slowdowns and R&C with a speed that i never was expectating
Really thanks,when i settled it to 4 threads i noticied a performance increase.