Any way to make the music sound closer to the original?
Not surprising that the SSE4 didn't help that spot, it's just a little better/faster in general (not necessarily to some great degree). However, if you were using the default 1024x1024 resolution, switching to native res could make a serious difference when using a weaker GPU. I'm guessing you've already done this though, right?

As for the Peops plugin, I believe the reason it's not showing up in your list is because it wasn't actually included in the r3878 zip. It is in the original 0.9.7 release though (r3113).

Sponsored links

Yeah, but I downloaded the plugin separately from pete's site. Still won't show up. The emulator doesn't seem to recognize it as a plugin. There's nothing wrong with the plugin though, I checked that.

I'm using native resolution of course, I want to play PS2 games, not HD games. Using a higher resolution than intended ruins the feel of the game IMO. I even use a PS2 controller for maximum authenticity! Only the music is lacking now which is a shame.

Thing is, I brought my PS2 and games to my new house but I can't afford a TV now(student). So I thought it'd be fun to play them on the computer, but my demands are pretty steep for the emulation quality!
(11-09-2010, 08:28 PM)Takfloyd Wrote: Yeah, but I downloaded the plugin separately from pete's site.

That plugin hasn't been updated in ages, stopped working in PCSX2 long time ago. Get the one included in the 0.9.6 binary package at least.
http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64