Anyone interested in a Kingdom Hearts 2 FM memcard?
Hello, since I just finished kingdom hearts 2 final mix (english translated) if anyone wants the memcards I can upload them Smile

It's two memcards, about 35-40 save files each (I saved twice in every world: when I arrived and before the boss battle). Proud mode.

If you have any other questions tell me and if you want them reply and I'll send them to you or upload them Smile

Sponsored links

(06-11-2015, 01:32 PM)TheMarkOfKri Wrote: Hello, since I just finished kingdom hearts 2 final mix (english translated) if anyone wants the memcards I can upload them Smile

It's two memcards, about 35-40 save files each (I saved twice in every world: when I arrived and before the boss battle). Proud mode.

If you have any other questions tell me and if you want them reply and I'll send them to you or upload them Smile

Where can I find the english patch? is the patch perfect or has problems? if it does, what are the problems?
(06-11-2015, 01:37 PM)Assassin47 Wrote: Where can I find the english patch? is the patch perfect or has problems? if it does, what are the problems?

A simple Google search will take you to it.
http://xeeynamo.blogspot.com/2011/07/kin...l-mix.html
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(06-11-2015, 01:37 PM)Assassin47 Wrote: Where can I find the english patch? is the patch perfect or has problems? if it does, what are the problems?

About the patch, I found it in a forum (not so sure about the name, gonna have to dig it out of my search history) but I can just give you the patched iso of the game without the saves if you wanna start over Smile

The only problem are:
- a few cutscenes (about 4-5) were muted, so with subtitles but no audio.
- puzzle description and a few (not much) other descriptions in jiminy's journal are only random numbers instead of the real text (like 234590)

But it's really well done! Do you want me to look for the patch site (that will give you instruction to patch it yourself, so download 2 programs and spend time to patch) or should I give you the patched iso?
Quote:but I can just give you the patched iso of the game
Please don't do that. It's piracy.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(06-11-2015, 01:48 PM)TheMarkOfKri Wrote: About the patch, I found it in a forum (not so sure about the name, gonna have to dig it out of my search history) but I can just give you the patched iso of the game without the saves if you wanna start over Smile

The only problem are:
- a few cutscenes (about 4-5) were muted, so with subtitles but no audio.
- puzzle description and a few (not much) other descriptions in jiminy's journal are only random numbers instead of the real text (like 234590)

But it's really well done! Do you want me to look for the patch site (that will give you instruction to patch it yourself, so download 2 programs and spend time to patch) or should I give you the patched iso?

That violates rule #1
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(06-11-2015, 01:51 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: That violates rule #1

I can't upload games? Then it's my bad sorry
Someone reported odd behavior with KH2FM on my FolderMemoryCard, so if you could provide some save files to test with I'd appreciate that.
(06-11-2015, 02:40 PM)AdmiralCurtiss Wrote: Someone reported odd behavior with KH2FM on my FolderMemoryCard, so if you could provide some save files to test with I'd appreciate that.

Sure Smile

Attached Files
.rar   memcards.rar (Size: 193,14 KB / Downloads: 1.021)
Thank you, this also helped be track down a bug in my implementation. Much appreciated.