Anyone know if there are any performance gains with or reason to update to r4920?
(10-05-2011, 06:59 PM)Register Wrote: I feel compatibilty has increased too, for example fatal frame 3 game, before that revision with MTVU hack result ingame was more darker image with increase FPS, but with latest SVN the darker image has gone without loosing boost FPS if using MTVU hack but i need confirmation about that.

If you start fatal frame 2/3 without the MTVU hack enabled then enable it you get that problem, but if you start it with it enabled then disable/enable it again, you won't get the problem. It's a bug with some games and the MTVU hack, it's a hack for a reason and not quite fully stable yet Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(10-06-2011, 04:13 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: If you start fatal frame 2/3 without the MTVU hack enabled then enable it you get that problem, but if you start it with it enabled then disable/enable it again, you won't get the problem. It's a bug with some games and the MTVU hack, it's a hack for a reason and not quite fully stable yet Tongue2

Oh i see, thanks for confirmation my lady.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.