Anyone know the status of Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus in the beta?
(11-02-2010, 12:17 AM)vsub Wrote: My patch is for AC+
Yes... it's the same that I have.

I already fixed the problem. I found how create a patch of that.
Thanks for all.

Sponsored links

hello there,

I have a pc more then capable of running pcsx2, I have had no problems with -any- game I have tried thus far.. However

Like most people have experienced my GGAC+ 'hangs' on the initial screen after the ps2 logo.

I have tried multiple versions of pcsx2 and on each version created the cheats/patches folder and inserted this 'fix' and 'enabled' them in the console.

Yet it still hangs! I need help :|

From what I gather my .iso version of the game is either J or USA or susposedly a combi of both (..I know right?) natirally I tried all 6 BIOS files I have 2xJ 2xEur 2xUSA

any info appreciated
Get the latest beta and enable the "Skip MPEG patch".
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Many thanks I managed to get it working at a constant 60fps.

Having no previous experience of GG I am really not understanding the controls such as 'dust' nor how to perfrom 'proper specials' regardless of looking at the command list Sad

It's like there's more individual controls than actual buttons on my controller Ohmy I just mash and hope and envy the videos I see of people pro'ing on youtube.
(12-11-2010, 05:47 AM)Zen Wrote: I just mash and hope and envy the videos I see of people pro'ing on youtube.

That's pretty much how I start playing all fighter games, then you get used to the fighting system later... at least I do Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64