Ape Escape Million Monkeys character customization freeze
So far the whole game has been perfect so far, not too many glitches or bugs. However, i'm running into a problem with the character customization in the game.
When you go to read the cards or letters from the monkeys, the game just freezes. The music still plays as if nothing is wrong, the log doesnt show anything different, but the frame just stays where it is, and i cant do anything after that except load a save state.

you can quickly go in and out just fine, but unfortunately, to actually obtain items to use, you have to actually read the thing. I believe that it's freezing because of some kind of video is supposed to load or something. So, Does anyone know a way around this? ive tried some of the patches that come with the emulator and i'm not sure if frame skipping will do anything.

Sponsored links

(10-19-2013, 07:15 PM)SalemFox Wrote: So far the whole game has been perfect so far, not too many glitches or bugs. However, i'm running into a problem with the character customization in the game.
When you go to read the cards or letters from the monkeys, the game just freezes. The music still plays as if nothing is wrong, the log doesnt show anything different, but the frame just stays where it is, and i cant do anything after that except load a save state.

you can quickly go in and out just fine, but unfortunately, to actually obtain items to use, you have to actually read the thing. I believe that it's freezing because of some kind of video is supposed to load or something. So, Does anyone know a way around this? ive tried some of the patches that come with the emulator and i'm not sure if frame skipping will do anything.

Does it also happen in software rendering? Do rounding modes and clamping change anything? What about switching to superVU?