Api-mis-win Error!
Umm,you have to install VC redist(the needed versions),not place the needed files in the pcsx2 directory.
Try downloading the pcsx2 binary,save it on your desktop and try to run it as administrator.

Sponsored links

if you run the installer in my sig as admin everything would work fine in reguards to anything needing VC cause the REdist install all VC most programs would ever need not just the ones Pcsx2 need. which I dont think you did

steps
1. download Visual C++ Redist Installer V38b
2. right click Visual C++ Redist Installer V38b select run as admin
3. follow instructions on screen to install.
4. Reboot and done.

Optional (needs .net installed) i find this should be done atlest once per OS install to make sure all permissions are correct.

5. download Easy Ngen (.NET Framework) Runner v4
6. right click Easy Ngen (.NET Framework) Runner v4 select run as admin
7. run option 1

I do steps 1 ~7 every time there new redist and have never had any vc related problems

if after this you still issue something in the OS is messed up , it not related to the VC runtimes or didnt follow instructions correct. maybe I should make topic dedicated to this that could be stickyed?
I totally agree that there should be a topic dedicated to this.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-PC...#pid391523

They can just add it here. No need to make an entirely new pinned topic for it.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Darn not even that helped me out. I get the feeling I'm just not going to be able to play the lastest version until I upgrade to Win10....
Did you delete the dll files which you have placed inside your pcsx2 folder manually? If not, do it and try again.
I placed the .dll in the place where I assumed it would be naturally, as I was aware it wouldn't work if I just jammed it into pcsx2's folder. After removing it and trying the setup again for the umpteenth time, it still did nothing in the way of installing it correctly and letting me boot up Pcsx2. I'm beginning to see why Starbound made a workaround for this.
(05-26-2016, 10:12 AM)Alexaction223 Wrote: I placed the .dll in the place where I assumed it would be naturally, as I was aware it wouldn't work if I just jammed it into pcsx2's folder.
That is a really bad idea!

How can you know, that you have the right version of each dll?
I would recommend to try again with a clean windows install. And don't copy any file to a system folder!
I'm fully updated on windows 7 otherwise, so I know that all the others should be fine. Besides clean installing SP1 again isn't something I'd do for just one program. I'll wait till I move over to Win 10 to try this again.
(05-24-2016, 11:08 AM)Ryudo Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-PC...#pid391523

They can just add it here. No need to make an entirely new pinned topic for it.

who we have to  slap to get it done? Biggrin then how do we force people to read these things? Rolleyes