Appreciate tips on how to get Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 going thanks
Hey,
New registered user to these forums. (I'm sorry if I haven't posted this in the right section.)

Alright so when i heard it is possible for a ps2 emulator to run a game like DBZBT3.. I was shocked because I've always wanted to be able to play a decent DBZ game on PC! Getting this to happen would be awesome.

K First of all I'm wondering if the ISO I downloaded would be able to mount through PCSx2 properly. Downloaded DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 NTSC PS2.iso - was split into 16 parts, fused together = 2.81gb roughly. Now is this compatible with PCSX2? would I just solely attempt to mount the whole iso file as a awhole? or would I have to extract the iso and mount a certain file within it? Thats first thing I'm trying to figure out (Mainly if its compatible with PCSx2)

Also, I would really appreciate it if anyone who has had EXPERIENCE with setting up DBZBT3 getting it to work and run on their PC through PCSx2 and would be able to provide tips or some sort of configurations please? As to what I'd need to get this game running without it crashing etc,
Anyone able to help me out that would be excellent,

Really appreciate it.
Thankyou for your time

(Also my email: [email protected])

Thanks

Sponsored links

yes, we have experience

but it appears you are unable to read forum rules
Quote:Downloaded DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 NTSC PS2.iso

Thread closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS