Ar Tonelico 2 Problem
try pcsx2 playground from revision 636 and later Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

(02-02-2009, 11:30 PM)rpg_er Wrote: I have a problem too.

The game is very laggy. What settings/plugins should I use for this game?

This game running perfectly. Just use proper configuration and newest SVN Smile
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64
(02-02-2009, 02:27 AM)Emberz Wrote: MFC0 Breakpoint debug Registers code = 0
MTC0 PCCR = 0 PCR0= 0 PCR1 = 0 IMM = 0
MFC0 Breakpoint debug Registers code = 0
MFC0 Breakpoint debug Registers code = 0
MTC0 PCCR = 0 PCR0= 0 PCR1 = 0 IMM = 0
DVCI: File cache was not hit. "¥RPK.BIN;1"

Exact same problem here. On phase 5, I can't load the world map. Just sits on the loading screen with music playing.

Played all the way through using PGVM (unfortunately), so can't save to memcard as it just corrupts/fails. Been using savestates. Saving to memcard works (atleast the first save point) using svn681. However, can't load VM savestates, nor can I save to memcard using PGVM.

I took the save file on gamefaqs and now I'm playing that using SVN681. I just finished playing up to the same part, and I can load the world map.
Xeshiro, had exactly the same problem but I simply cannot find those saves on gamefaqs. Could you provide a link here? I'd really appriciate the help.
I tried using SVN 681, but I'm getting graphics corruption and slow downs on the save screen. And then save failed Sad.

How does one use a PSV file?
I'm also getting graphics corruption in the Waterfall park. The screen just keeps on blinking, and it slows the game to a crawl.
I wish so much I could solve these problems and just move on with the game Sad

Would anyone also know how to fix this?

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m286/...sissue.jpg
(02-05-2009, 10:11 PM)Fumika Wrote: I tried using SVN 681, but I'm getting graphics corruption and slow downs on the save screen. And then save failed Sad.

How does one use a PSV file?
I'm also getting graphics corruption in the Waterfall park. The screen just keeps on blinking, and it slows the game to a crawl.
I wish so much I could solve these problems and just move on with the game Sad

Would anyone also know how to fix this?

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m286/...sissue.jpg

You're probably running into the same issue I was if you're using ZeroGS KOSMOS because it seems to run everything BUT that area smoother on first glance, but it's anywhere with overlaying graphics will have that problem apparently from my observations. I totally didn't notice Speedhack in the config menu with GSdx. You've got to use Speedhacks with GSdx to smooth things out. I'm on 2x cycles with everything on the right checked, as well as since I have a quad core machine I went into CPU and checked the lowest box on the left.

Also make sure you have Logarithmic Z checked, otherwise instead of the slowdown you'll watch as buildings phase in and out of existence, also you'll run over sprites you should be behind. This may solve your problem and get everything running at about 90% efficiency, which leads to my question:

There's one minor issue left that I see thus far that I hope someone can help me identify. Whenever the character image graphics overlay on the screen for the first time in a conversation, the game will slow down and the graphic tends to flicker wildly for a moment then settle. Any subsequent characters added to that convo have no problem until that conversation ends and another starts with more images of them. Does anyone have any theories why this may be and any potential fixes?
Could one of you please specify a bit of the issues relating to memory card saves? I'm trying to understand, but I don't even know how to do a memory card save, so knowing that would help me a bit as well. Are you all saying the recent playground svn708 on GSdx will always corrupt and thus it's pretty much useless to even try, or is there something else going on there? And why does svn681 apparently work for save data while the current one does not?

I'd sincerely appreciate some answers, and some guidance as to how to save to memory card or however it does so on a PC. Any link to that info would be appreciated as well.
(02-10-2009, 05:27 AM)TrueJalik Wrote: I'd sincerely appreciate some answers, and some guidance as to how to save to memory card or however it does so on a PC. Any link to that info would be appreciated as well.
you save a memory card the same way you would do on a ps2, just load a game and when the moment comes for you to save in the game you save. it's just that simple. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
...Ha... right, totally awesome of me. I was restarted and loading states so much to test graphics setups that I never even hit a save point to try the most obvious answer. Thanks much for correcting my idiocy.

Speaking of graphics issues, for those of you who have the game working great, what are your settings if you wouldn't mind sharing with the rest of us? My trial and error approach took all of Sunday night and I've got it decent, but I could use any other boosts to performance to fix the graphics glitches during conversations. I also randomly just got a massive delay in reaction to my controls for a bit for some reason (But it returned when I changed screens). Any of this identifiable/resolvable to any of you?
hello im new here...can somebody who have a kind heart...help me w/ this ar2bugfix thing? i have it and the ar2 undub iso...i place them both on one folder then i dont know what to do next...im sad
hello im new here...can somebody who have a kind heart...help me w/ this ar2bugfix thing? i have it and the ar2 undub iso...i place them both on one folder then i dont know what to do next...im sad